Chapter 10

I just wanna say thank you for all the comments and likes on this story. You have no idea how happy it makes me!

German thought he heard wrong - did she just tell him that she loves him?

He must had gone crazy.

But no, it was true. Angie said she loves him.

"I love you too." They ended the call, and German just sat down on the chair in his office. He closed his eyes with a big smile on his lips, he was too tired that he fell asleep dreaming of her.

He woke up 30 minutes later, and decided to go to the piano downstairs. He walked down the stairs, starred down at the piano and then sat down. He started to sing "Algo se enciende".

When German sang, he felt her beside him, singing with him.

He thought about their moments together. Their first meeting. Their first fight. Their first kiss. Everything.

He just wanted to feel her touch; to feel her near him.

________________________________

Angie had no idea why she could say it so easy. She just told him that she loves him, she had never done that before.

But something happened, she had no idea what. But she knew that she did the right choice.

She loves him, no matter what. That's a thing she's sure of. No matter if he hurts her again, she will always love him.

She started to sing "Algo se enciende", not knowing that miles away, the man she loves does the same.