Chapter 28

"What do you want?" German said, nodding at the menu. They sat in a nice restaurant and decided what they would eat. If Angie would be honest, she was not that hungry. However, she needed to get something to eat.

"I'll have a salad." Angie said, and put the menu on the table. She looked out of the window, the sun was shiny and it was very hot.

They ordered the food they wanted, and like 30 minutes later they got the food on their table. While they ate, they talked about everything. Angie couldn't stop smiling at him. German took her hand and hugged it.

"I need to ask you something, German." Angie said and took a sip of her tea. "I was wondering when you're returning to Argentina, because we all know that you will."

German looked down. "I don't know, but soon I think. Why?"

"It's just that ... what happens to us? Should I go with you to Argentina or should I stay here in France. German, I ... I'm confused. I really want to be with you and so ... but I don't want to leave France either and we all know that .. "

German smiled. "Look, we're not there yet." he said, leaning forward. He gave her a kiss on her nose. Angie laughed.

"You're right."

"Take time to think about it, okay?" German stood up. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Angie nodded and German went to the toilets. After 3 minutes, his phone started ringing. She picked up his phone. It was an unknown number. "Hey," she replied.

"Hey, we want to talk with German Castillo. Who are you?"

"I'm his girlfriend., What can I do for you?"

"We call from the hospital. His daughter, Violetta Castillo fell and hurt herself."