Chapter 47

Sorry for not posting so much on this story, I haven't that much inspiration lately. But here's a new chapter! :)

The next day, everyone at the Studio were working with the songs. The hall and the rooms were full of students who were trying to work.

Angie tried get by to all these students so that she could get into the teacher's room.

In the teacher's room, it was discussions between teachers. Gregorio and Pablo had a little fight, while Antonio tried to calm them down.

"What's going on here?" Angie asked and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Gregorio thinks that this contest is a bad idea and it will get the Studio a bad reputation." Pablo sighed, he turned around to Gregorio. "I know you don't like this, but we have discussed this and the contest are going to be, no matter if you want it or not."

And then they started fighting again.

_____________

Violetta and Francesca waited for the rest of the group would come. They were about five minutes late.

"Where are they? We really need to work on the song!" Francesca sighed. Before Violetta could answer, Leon and Emma came in to the studio while they were holding hands.

"I had no idea that they were together." Francesca said, surprised.

"Neither did I." Violetta felt something inside her, and she had no idea what. It was not until she saw them two kissing each other.

Then she understood.

Both went to them and Violetta tried everything to not look at Emma, but it was impossible.

___________________

Angie helped the students with ideas for songs, and when she went to Violetta's group, she gave her a big hug. "How's it going?" she smiled at her niece. Violetta, however, looked sad. "Something happened?" Angie asked.

"Leon." Violetta sighed as she looked down at the floor. "He is going out with someone, and I don't  know what's happening to me. All I know is I want to be with him, but now he is with someone else and-" Her voice cracked.

She had not known until now that she was crying.

"Come here." Angie gave her a hug. "Everything's gonna be okay." she kissed Violetta's forehead. "Now we have to work on the song, okay?"