Chapter 40

Francesca, Leon and Violetta sat around the table and had begun to think about the song.
"Love?" Violetta asked. She was holding a pen and sat and drew out ideas on a paper.

Leon shook his head. "Sure, love is wonderful, but does all the songs have to be about love?"

"Leon is right." Francesca said. "We need something big, something that everyone can think of to sing about. Remember that everyone is not here yet."

"You are right." Violetta sighed. There was a knock on the door and Violetta ran to open. "Welcome!" They stepped into the house.

The sisters looked around in the house. "Wow, it's big!" one of them said.

Violetta smiled. "Okay, my Dad and Angie's gone, and Olga and Ramallo are not here, so we're not going to bothering anyone if we sing too loud or anything. Now we have to work on the song!"

_____________________________________________________

Angie knew that Violetta had visitors in the house, and because she didn't want to disturb them with the song, she suggested to German that they could stay in a hotel over the night.

And if she'll be honest, she didn't suggest it only because of Violetta, but more because she wanted them, just them, for a night.

And since he had just proposed to her, she wanted to celebrate, for them, for finally that they are together.

And they will be,

Forever.