Chapter 15

This is a dream; he isn't standing here, Angie told herself. She had to blink thousand times before she realised he's actually here.

"I wanted to see you in person." He said and Angie opened the door more so he could get in. He looked around in the apartment and smiled. "Your apartment is amazing."

"Thanks." Angie smiled too. She had no idea why he's here, but she liked it. Seeing him in person, smiling, happy - it made her happy too.

She closed the door while she still looked at him. They looked at each other which felt like hours before they realised what they were doing. "So... since you have a suitcase with you I guess you want to stay here? Or do you want to go to a hotel?"

"I wouldn't mind both of the options. But I think it's easier for me to stay here, if you want, of course."

"Of course you can stay here." She said. "But I only have one bed, so I think you have to sleep on the couch. If that's okay?"

A part of her wanted to tell him that he could sleep in her room, but she shaked it off. German sat down at the couch and started pack up from the suitcase. He gave Angie something; a necklace.
"Wow... German, you didn't have to." Angie said when she opened the present.

On the necklace it said Angeles - her name and on the necklace there were actually angels on it. She couldn't help but smile.

She tried to put it on her but it was impossible to get it on. German took the necklace. "Here, let me help you." He shaked off some of hair to the side so he could get the necklace on. When he was done there were so close that they could feel the breath of each other. They were like this for minutes before they moved.

German got up from the couch. "I... I think I need some sleep. It has been much today."

Angie made the couch ready for him and before she went to her room, she gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."