A concert again?!

Pattie's POV:
My constant caring for Justin had made a great change. Justin has a lot more energy and was his happy self. I was so proud of him for just going through everything. We're at home for 3 weeks now and after helping and schedule his treatments, it was time to gave Justin a reward.
Scooter and i were speculating about this reward for ages and couldn't come up with something. It was Ryan who make the best comment when we were discussing this. "Let him do a concert! Not a large one, but one on a small stage. He can do an acoustic set together with Dan and meet up with his beliebers!!" Scooter and i were impressed. "How did you came up with the idea?" I was really curious right now. "Well uh, i was waking up in the middle of the night a couple days ago.." "oww yeah that make sense" i laugh. "Shh I wasn't finished" Ryan said. "Oww there's more?" "Yeah! Just shh and let me continue" "fine." "Okay, where was i?? Ehuu..." "here at the kitchen bar" scooter laugh out loud. "Guys stop! Or i'll explain my story or I don't. Justin is involved in this story Btw." Scooter and I immediately shut our mouths. "And that make you guys silent ay" ryan said happily. "Alright as i was saying, i woke up in the middle of the night because of a grumbling stomach. I started the long way to the refrigerator, but before i get there i heard a voice. It was Justins. I walked to his room and look inside through because the door was cracked open. Inside the room i saw Justin singing his heart out and acting like he was on stage. He made an microphone of his left hand and acted like he was holding hands with beliebers. I just let it be and left to go downstairs for food. When you guys started about a reward I immediately thought about it, because i know my bro want to perform badly again." "Awh my baby, i knew he wanted to, but I didn't know he wanted it so bad." "Apparently he does" "well should we let him?" Ryan says hopefully looking at me and scooter. "Well one doesn't hurt rigth? I say yes he can. Scooter?" "If you say so Pattie i also say yes. But before we say something to justin, we must organize it. I'll call immediately. Brb." "Thanks scooter" i say.

A couple minutes later....

Scooter came back in the room and Ryan and i are looking hopefully at him. "And..." i ask. "Done!! He can perfom monday next week here in Atlanta." "Yeahh" Ryan and I yelled out of happiness. "What's all those yelling about?" Justin came in the kitchen, look for a drink. "Ow nothing babe, just some concert we are organizing" i say nonchalant, waiting for an apply. "What about he says, still not looking at us. He was searching for some lemonade in the refrigerator. "Where is the strawberry lemonade mom?" "Left in the door" "i can't fou- oh there. Thanks" "your welcome" he take out the lemonade and a cup. He knows he only can have two cups of the lemonade a day because of his diabetes. He loves it dearly, so i know he secretly tries to get some more than two. That's why When he came sitting on the kitchen bar were we're also sitting, i immediately asked how many glasses he already had drunk. "This is my second today" he answered. "Really look at me" I demand. He looks at me and repeated what he just said. And i know he said the truth, you could see it in his eyes. "Alright enjoy your drink sweetie. O Btw we wanted to talk to you about something" "like? Am i in trouble? I didn't do it, i had swallowed my medication i swear" he says immediately. "Hah don't worry babe, no you're nkt in trouble and i know you take your medication like a good boy. That's why we wanted to talk, because we think it's time for a reward. You are so good the last weeks, you deserve it." "REALLY!!! What do you guys bought?? What is the reward?? What what what, i want to knowwwww" justin yelled enthusiastically. "Calm down sweetheart, your heart will pound out of your chest" i laugh. "But what is it?!" I look at scooter and Ryan. They nod at me to tell it, so i do" "justin sweetie your so good the last time. So we have decided to organize a concert for you. It's on monday here in Atlanta. The tickets will go on sale tonighth." I say and waited for justins reaction. It was silent for a couple seconds, like justin let all this new information sink in. And then all hell broke lose. "REALLY!!!" He screams happiness clearly visible in his voice. "Yes, justin" i say. "Yes bro" Ryan says. And then Justin immediately looks at scooter. "Yeah, i have everything scheduled for you. You can start the rehearsal tomorrow morning if you want" "thank you thank you thank you" justin says and started crying happy tears. "Awh sweetheart c'mon here babe" i opend my arms and he runs up to me. "Thank you mum thank you" he whispered to me. "Your welcome babe"

Justin:
Wooooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhwwww i can get to perform again!!! Yes finally!! I wanted it so badly, i even acted like i had concerts at midnight because i missed it that much. And now i can finally really perform again for my beliebers. I'm so thrilled about this. Don't screw this it up justin!!

Monday (day of the concert).
Justins POV:
I'm sooo thrilled!! I literally couldn't sleep yesterday. I stayed awake until 4 in the morning. I'm very happy i can do this concert. *knock knock* "justin? You awake?" O no scooter will see I'm already awake, he surely wouldn't like that. So before he can open the door i pretend to be asleep.  "Justin? Sleepyhead wake up." He walks to the bed and started to shake me gently. After a bit a slowly open my eyes and murmured a answer. "Finally jus, come on breakfast is ready then of we go to rehearsals and after the concert. So a big day for you. But don't worry your mom and i will take care of you and the schedule. So showertime and getting ready!!" "Yes sir" i say and come out of bed. I walk to the bathroom, to do my business and shower. After i had dressed myself i walk downstairs to see my mum in the kitchen and a set up breakfast on the table. I set down at a chair and plate at the table. It was roast toast, with eggs and bacon for breakfast. I love that. "Mmmhhm mom this amazing" i smile when i take my second mouthful. "Don't speak with your mouth full babe!" My mom scolds me from the stove. I blush and swallow the food in my mouth. When i was halfway my breakfast my mum came up to me with a bottle i wanted to avoid. I think my mum saw my face expression, because she immediately came to me and planned a cuddle time. "Sh sh, it's okay just swallow for me okay? I can make a cup with lemonade for you to take it with, do you want that?" I nodded and wrapped the tears from my cheek. I didn't even noticed that i let my tears fall, luckily were Ryan and scooter elsewhere. I don't want them to see me so vulnerable. Only my mom, girlfriend(selena) and my beliebers may see it.

"One strawberry lemonade for my sweetie, to take his yucky meds with." "Thanks mom" i blush. I'm a little embarrassed at how she can be when it's about my health. I know i act childish when i'm sick, but when i'm not i'm a normal 18 year old!! She must understand that!! Owke i like her babying me all the time, but DON'T TELL ANYONE! Nobody can know that, because they will make fun of me. This was the reason i accepted the whole caregiver thing so easily. I know, i can be a little moody and bratty sometimes but that's only when i'm tired or sad. Well enough daydreaming, back to reality.

I take the cup with lemonade to my lips and starts to drink. Big gulps at a time. "O no sweetie, don't drink to fast! It's a lot of sugar and there's a reason you only can get two glasses. So don't punish your belly buddy." She says and take the glass out off my hand. I pout at her, slightly angry and sad. "You want to try again?" My mom asks and i nod. She gives me the glass back and i start to drink again. When i was halfway she stops me again. "Open up babe" she says and held the blue pill in front of my mouth. I open my mouth, so my mom could place the blue pill on my tongue. Then i get my glass and swallow the last of the lemonade. This pill tastes so nasty, I literally wanted to throw it back up. But i know if i does that, my mom wouldn't be so thrilled about it.
"Good job. Now finish your breakfast and then we're going to the car. I already have pack a duffel bag for you." "Thanks mom" i say. I was extremely happy that she had packed for me, i swear i'm so terrible at it. I just throw everything in the bag and hope i will have everything. But when my mum does it, well it's a different story. She even packs a blanket, wet wipes, my glasses and lenses. So yeah she packs everything!!

Now we're in the car. I sat besides my mom in the backseat and ryan and scooter are sitting in the front. I'm a little tired form the lost of sleep. So I slowly lean against my mom with my eyes closed. "Sleepy?" My mom whispers. I nod. "You was up till midnight, didn't you?" "I-i-i... no" I tried, byt apparently my mom has a lie detector in her brain or so. "Yes, you did. Don't lie to me. But luckily you have a mom with a big heart, so com'on over here. I hesitatingly unbuckle myself and go to my mom to sit on her lap. She seems to search something because she looking around, when she found her bag she sighs happily. she takes out what seems like a fluffy blanket and a bottle(not a baby bottle, for sports bottle). She wraps me in the fluffy blanket, so that i can't move much. And than she open the bottle. "I have warm milk with your special formula with me. Drink and close your eyes babe, don't worry i'll be there when you wake up and you stay in my arms i don't like to share." She whispers in my ear. I smile and cuddle her so i'm in a comfortable position. Then i open my mouth for the bottle, i started drinking and slowly close my eyes.

A/n
Yeah i knkw it's so long i have updated. I couldn't find the motivation to come up with something.  So here it is enjoy and please if you have ideas for this story please tell me.