Doctors visit

Pattie's POV:
I'm helping justin the whole night. I think i didn't sleep at all!! Everything started at 1.00 am. I was laying in bed when i heard something like crying. When i was listening to the cries i came to the solution it was my baby who cries. So i run to my baby's room only to see him curling up in a ball in the middle on his bed. "Baby boy what's wrong?!" He ignores me, so i ask again and cradle him in my arm gently at the same time. He opens his eyes and i see tears on his cheek then he speaks well wisper to me: "my tummy" and that's everything i get out of him. I stay with him until he calms down. When i lay him back down and stand up to walk to my room he wisper: please stay. I look back at him to see him pout. Alright i think i don't have a choice right now so i walk to his bed. When i lay next to him he immediately cuddles in to my waist and closed his eyes. I hope that was the only time he would wake up, but man i was wrong. So i'm tired as hell right now, so i gave Alfredo the task to watch over him so i can get a little sleep.

Alfredo's POV:
I get the task to watch over justin, how difficult could that be? Well difficult, i tell ya!! He kept screaming for his mum and don't stop for everything. I was sure to get some food in him no matter what. He was so tiny and small. He must eat something or Pattie will kill me for sure. So i walk to Justin who was laying on the couch under a thick blanket. "Justin bro what do you want for breakfast?" I ask only to get a very sleepy answer, something like a moan from Justin. "Yes Justin food what do you want" i ask again and now i get my answer not what i want to hear but i get a answer. "I don't want to eat" "Justin you have too, mabye something light like ehum... soup?" "No i don't .. *cough, cough* and he starts to cough very rough. So i make sure to go fast to him and set him in a sitting position ans begin to gently pet his back. After a couple minutes he finally stops. So i go to the kitchen to get him some soup. When i came back with the veggiesoup. I saw justin dry heaving on the couch and a couple seconds later he throws up. Shit. I go get a bucket for him and gave it to him. He instinctively started crying for his mom to hold him. He can be a baby sometimes i swear. After i clean up everything i get to Pattie because when i try to get justin to eat he throws up more. He can't get everything down and that concerns me.

"Pattie?, you're awake yet?" "Uhm ehm... yeah Alfredo what's up, I thought you would stay with Justin. "Yeah., ehum about him.." "yeah" "i try to get him to eat but comes out he can't get anything down. He kept throwing up everything i gave him" "awh my baby i come out of bed than" "yeah uhm is it okay if i call the doctor i'm very worried pattie!" "Oh well do you thinn it's that bad?" "Yeah i think so. So can i?" "Yeash sure i will call scooter too" "okey, i will go now"

On the phone:
Doctor: D alfredo: A
D: good morning dr Joans assistent, may i help you?
A: hello it's Alfredo speaking, uhhm it's about my friend he don't feel to well and is throwing up a lot lately.
D: oh well, that doesn't sound okay at all. He does have a fever also?
A: i don't know, i didn't check.
D: alright well if you don't mind i want to send someone to go to your friend to check him is that alright?
A: please!!
D: alright. Can you give me more details about your friend like name, age and the place you're right now?
A: yeah, his name is justin bieber, 18 years old and were staying in La right now in our tourbus but dr joans himself will know. The bus is located at the worldwide stadium.
D: alright i will send someone over, can you place your friend on a bed and make sure he's fully clothed ans awake?
A: thank you so must, and yes i will.
D: okey thanks and your welcome, bye.
A: bye.

Pattie's POV:
My baby, he's so pale and sick. Alfredo helped me get him to his bed what the doctor instructed over the phone. I called scooter and he will be here later on the day. So it was just me, Alfredo and Justin right now. I hope the docter can help Justin. So we waited a little longer and then heard a knock on the door. That must be The doctor, so i said to Alfredo if he could let the doctor in because if i left justins side he will cry.