Rehearsals.

Pattie's POV:
It was almost two hours later when i heard the doorbell ringing. I walk to the door and for me stands Scooter. "Hello Scot, come in" "Hello Pattie" we walk to the livingroom and scooter looks at Justin. "He's asleep?" "Yeah, he says he was a little tired." "Okey, for how long is he sleeping by now?" "Probably for two hours" "TWO HOURS?!" "Yeah i think so" " that's long for a nap, did he does this often?" "No, no not really" "okey, that's odd" "uh um" "well wake him up we must go to the studio for rehearsals." "Okay" so i walk to Justin and gently shake him. "Justin wakey wakey baby" he just moans a little but stays asleep so i try again. Then he just begins to move on the couch and opens his eyes. They look droopy. "Hey baby, go get ready. Scooter is here and you must doing rehearsals at the studio" Justin yawns very lound and then get up from the couch to get ready. "Scooter he is very slow moving and looks sick i'm worried" "don't worry Pattie if there is anything wrong he would say it to you" "yeah. I hope so" "no don't look sad patty everything is alright, i'm sure" "okay"

Justins POV:
When i'm walking upstairs to go ready i feel a headache coming up. Oh well i hope it will go away. So i'm standing for my closet and choose a black ripped jeans and a white tee. When i get done i started to see dark black spots! Oh my what's this! I panicked and walked as soon as i can to my bathroom to just plash some cold water on my face. I waited a little while and when i looked up again i don't see them. Well that was weird. But i must going, don't have time to think about that.
I place a cap on my head and walk downstairs ready to go. "I'm ready!!" "Alright buddy we're going" "okay bye mom, see you tonight" "bye baby, take care of yourself" "will do" and we're on the road to the studio.

At the studio...........................................
"Justin you doing great!, it sounds perfect!!" "Yeah, you think so?" "Yes definitely" "thank you, what is the next song we're doing?" "Ehhm well we can do purpose or sorry again." "I will do purpose i have a great idea for this setup!" "Alright kid"

Scooters POV:
So i was watching Justin and he's doing so good! i'm proud of this kid, he has grown so much and not only his length.
I was just watching him for another couple minutes and then seeing Justin walking to me. "Scoot can we take a break, i'm tired" "ehum well yeah we can. You get 20 minutes" "fine thanks" and then he walks off. Justin and a break? He never asks me for a break, what's this. I will talk to him later mabye he just must go to the restroom and drink a little.

Justins POV:
Ugh i'm sweating so much and my headache is back, but the worst of all is my tummy it hurts so bad!! I need a break. Mabye i just have to pee or something. And a bottle of ice cold water mmh. "Scooter!, scot scooty" "yeah" "Scoot can we take a break, i'm tired" "ehum well yeah we can. You get 20 minutes" "fine thanks" i say and i run off. I go to the toilet and does my business then i grab a bottle of water from the table and set myself on the couch. I sure as hell was tired, but most of all hurt by my tummy. It was really bugging me but as i say it to scooter I definitely can't do my concert tonight. Maybe rest and a couple aspirine will work. So i pop the pills in my mouth and go back to the stage waiting for scooter to come back.

---auteurs note---
Hello guys. Thanks for reading my story, I appreciate that. Mostly because i don't speak English at all, it isn't my language. I'm dutch actually. Back to the story, what do you guys think will happend? Will justin successfully complete his concert or not??? And anyone find out about his little sick secret?