Down and depressed (sorry mom)

2 weeks later... the tour has finally started again. Justin is very busy with the tour and concerts. He still has his checkups for his diabetes, a week ago he had get his own blood sugar device so he can do it himself. Well he should, but he does the very opposite of it. He doesn't do anything for his health lately, he drinks, smokes and it looks like nothing doesn't bother him. Pattie is worried sick about it....

Justins POV:
Hell ya! My bro's gonna throw a party tomorrow. I'll go, i must go!! I thought when i was sitting in my tourbus. My mom walks too me and asks for the hundredths time if i wanted something to eat, a little snack or anything. Uhg "no, mum i'm not hungry" i told her for i don't know how many time. I was fat enough. Yes guys i had skipped a couple of meals a day, but trust me it was for a good meaning. So can i lose weight very easily and fast!! And if my mom forced to let me eat something sweet, i just throw it back up, no biggy. But my mom thinks differently, she says i'm 'unhealthy' well yeah i'm but that stupid diabetes. I must go to an doctor every week, but i tell ya I didn't go for over three weeks now, it isn't necessary i feel fine!!

Pattie's POV:
I'm very worried about Justin. He isn't hisself the last time. He is just... different. He doesn't eat much and sleeps a LOT. He always goes to parties at night and i swear he smokes, blows and drinks there. It's so bad for his diabetes!! His doctor must have tell him that this isn't great for his health right? I don't hear anything about his appointments and that's weird, don't you think? Well it's dinner time!! I have make a delicious meal with veggies, meat and fries. I had yell for anybody to come to the living part of the tourbus. "Dinner everybody!!" When everyone had a plate and i had a good plate as well, we prayed and after we started eating. Just like every other night i had keep a little portion for Justin in the fridge, who I tried feeding him at night when everybody was asleep. I always hope he eats everything, but unlucky he eats a little and if i gave him more he just throws it back up a couple minutes later. I hope my buddy is okay, he doesn't even comes to me for a hug anymore. *cries*. It al started with his sickness a while ago and i wanted to help him through everything. But i think it isn't enough for him. He wants more and i can't give him that, i hope he sees that i'm here waiting for him. 😢.

—Next day at the party—
"Yo bro, how's it going?!" Ryan yells over the very loud music. "Great!, with you" can't get any better! Justin and Ryan were dancing and a little drinking. When Justins other 'friends' walks in, the people who says he must watch his weight more and says smoking is very cool. Justin believes this immediately, he looks tuff but if you know him longer than today He isn't at all!! Ryan knows and is worried about his beloved friend, so he had already much contact with Alfredo to see how Justin was doing. After his daydream he searched for his friend, but came to the solution he lost Justin. Shit! When Ryan was searching, Justin was smoking with a couple 'friends', after his 'friends' heard Justin didn't gave them his money they just wanted him more high and drunk so he would do it. Luckily Ryan was fast at finding his friend and before anything could be out off hand. He saved his bro. "Justin come!" "Whu, nuu we're gonaa.. gonnaa poker with all my friends and *cough cough cough*. Ryan was more worried than every when his friend started coughing roughly. When Justin started throwing up, Ryan didn't think twice and take his friend with him to the car. In the car he drives trough the hospital. Justin must get everything out of his system with his diabetes, because this will be very bad for him. When they were on the road Justin was laying in the backseat with a bucket he had get from Ryan. He knows he was wrong, very wrong. He had make the wrong decisions for his mental and physical health. But he was soo stressed he didn't even think straight. He just get listened to people and didn't know what he was doing. Well now, he's in some deep shit and he knows it. Everything hurter him, emotions everywhere. When they had arrived at the hospital his last thought was how sorry he was, "sorry mom" after everything was black before his eyes......

—A/N—
Yes, i know finally an update!! I can't think off a new concept for a new chapter, but now here it is. I hope it is something good, because I doubt it. And please let me now if you guys have ideas for this story!!