Just like a baby

In the Hospital...
Pattie's POV:
We just arrived at the Hospital and now we are already waiting for Justin to come out of surgery. It goes all so fast. I was there when they put his anesthesia mask on, because they say it was better if i stay a little longer to relax him. And now i'm waiting.. and when you wait for your son to come out from surgery it's a hell. I'm so stressed because everything can goes wrong. I shot up out of my train of thoughts when someone was calling my name. "Ms. Pattie?" "Yeah" i say and look at Alfredo and Scooter who look back at me. "He's done, he was a angel during surgery." I laughed a little at her, because she was only trying to light up the mood and it works! "You can see him if you want, he will wake up in a little while." "Thanks" and i directly stand up and follow the nurse until we came to a stop at a room. "Thanks" i say again and want you to get in, before i get in the nurse warns me that my baby was realy weak and fragile right now so we must be gentle. No problem to me. And then i walk in.

I saw my handsome boy laying on a hospital bed with wires and montiors everywhere. Awwh poor baby. I walk up to him and gently touch his warm cheek. "Everything is okay now baby, mommy is here" i wisper to Justin. And then look at Alfredo and Scooter who both look at me with a sympathetic smile. "Thanks for being here guys!" I say and look at them again never leaving Justins side. "Your welcome Pattie i would love to be here for my bro." Alfredk says and then Scooter says he's sorry but he must go. He tells if i need anything i could call him and wish Justin to get well soon. When Alfredo and I say our goodbyes, the doctor walks in.
"Hello guys! Hows everything here?" "Well uh fine i think" i don't know what to answer because Justin didn't wake up yet. "Alright i see my patiënt is sleeping still?" "Yes he is, he's a deep sleeper." "Awhh okay well i will inject him something to help him wake up, because i must check some vitals and want to ask him how he feels" "oww oke." So the doctor injects something in justins IV and a couple minutes later justin opens his eyes. "Hey buddy, how you feeling?" I say after he looks at me. He blinks a couple more times and just smiled before saying "better". Then the doctor comes up to justin and checks his vitals. "Alright everything is looking good and we think he can go tomorrow morning." "Yeah, did you here baby? You can almost go home." I say exited. Justin looks around the room and then out of the blue he begins to sob. "Buddy what's wrong? Do you feel pain anywhere?" I panicked. But the doctor just calms me by saying: "it's alright Ms. Mallet. His painmedicine is working of so he feels the pain from surgery now in his lower stomach. We will give him something to get this pain down alright?" "Yes, please i don't like to see my son in pain" " i bet that, well uhm we have to options. I can inject it, so it's a extra shot i'm sure he doesn't like" she says as i look at a already scared justin by just hearing the word shot. "or i can just put some numbing gell on his stomach." "Buddy what do you want? The shot or gell?" I ask justin sweetly. He thinks for a little and decide to go for the gell. "Alright i will get the gell now okay, the doctor says and walk out" "i hug justin gently for extra comfort and Alfredo turns the Tv on.
"I'm back, here i will just apply it now okay." "Hmhm" justin says after i let go of him so the doctor can do her work.

A couple hours later.

Alfredo's POV:
I was with justin all alone now, because Pattie was going home to bring some things for Justin like clothes  and his phone. I was watching TV when i heard justin whimpering. "Yo bro what's wrong?" I ask when i came closer. He wasn't sobbing or anything just looking down BLUSHING? "Yo bud you can tell me, i don't make fun of you" i didn't know what was wrong until he put the cover a little more down. Ohh, he wet the bed, well that's a little embarrassing i know now why he was blushing. "Well bud we should call the nurse to clean this up" when i say that he blushes more than ever and pulls the cover over his body to cover the wet place. I sigh and push the red button. A couple minutes later a nurse came in well this will be fun.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she says when she came in. "Uh well, justin would you like to explain yourself?" I ask and justin shakes his head and looks down. "Okay than i will tell you, he had a little accident. Can you help him?" I ask a bit embarrassed myself. "She looks at justins files and smiles. Yeah sure i will. It's okay it can happen, they have put some numbing gell on him with explains it. He can't feel it when he has to go that's why." "So this can happen again?!" "Yeah probably, but it isn't terrible. We will clean it and everything is just fine again."

When the nurse has clean everything. Justin looks at me. "Fredo i felt so embarrassed!!" " i can tell" "and this can happen again!! I don't want that, i'm not a baby anymore!" "Yeah, well i can't do anything about it" "i wish you could!" "Sorry bro, but just rest a little now do you want to watch Tv?" "Yeah that's fine." 

Pattie walks back in and i tell her what happend she just blushes a little and walk to Justin who was sleeping. It will be a long night!

Morning...

Justins POV:
I can finally leave the hospital i'm so happy we're going back to the car now. I still felt really embarrassed about the little accidents lately but everybody around me doesn't mind so that's fine. The doctor tells me that it was handy to just put on some diapers for the next couple days because i still get the gell for my tummy ache. First i was really mad but then relax and except it. Good thing i can change myself! It would be worse if somebody must do it for me i swear!!
We pick up the gell and get home, FINALLY! I was there for one night and hated it already i feel bad for people who must stay there for months.

The doctor also gave me a paper of do and don'ts with my condition. I was very happy with that because i forget everything!! I tell ya.

Pattie's POV:
We were home again with a very happy Justin he was still weak and must rest but he has a smile plastered on his face and that's what makes me happy. The doctor also told me about his little accidents and that he can handle it himself, but a watching eye was needed. So i will, i surely don't go in the bathroom with him or something but just observe him a little. The Doctor also told me to put his numbing gell on his stomach every 4 hours. When i let my train of thoughts go on i look at my handsome mess on the couch he was sleeping peacefully with his tumb in his mouth. He keeps doing that a while now, i think a couple months. Everytime he sleeps he put it in his mouth, i better buy a pacifier because he can hurt his teeth if he keeps doing that. Wait! i have a new one somewhere in the kitchen for his sister but didn't give it to her. I search for it and found it only to walk back to justin and replace his tumb for the pacifier. Only for him to begin sucking on it.
He is just Mommy's little baby.