Good begin with a horible end.

After all the rehearsals, justin was ready for the concerts. He knows evey dancemove and every lyrics fluently.
So first stop of this tour: LA! Justin was very excited about it, but nervous as well. What about the symptoms? Should they go away or come back? He little knows they come back but he hope not.

At the tourbus on the way to the first stop LA, California. -----------------------

Scooters POV:
So first stop LA i'm ready. Justin was a little bit down this afternoon, mabye he was tired form all the rehearsals. Mabye he is sick but i guess not, just tired that's all. If he's sick, which he isn't he should tell us for sure. Because if he's sick we must cancel a couple of shows, what he for sure don't like at all. "So who's ready for tonight guys?" "Me!!" Says everyone at the same moment, and then laugh about the thing that just had happend. "So justin today is the day, you're also ready?" "Yes! Scooter i'm" "great buddy, everything is planned and when we arrive you do your sound check and then do what you want kid. But be careful with your voice and.. well your whole boddy!" "Okay scooter so just the sound check for now and then just chilling sounds dope. I just play the xbox i think or play my guitar idk and.. WAIT i'm careful with my body scooter!!" " no you don't" "yes i'm" " do you remember last year.. you broke you leg on stage!! And then the time you yelled so loud at your break you didn't had a voice at all." "Ehum... that was all last year i'm older now!! Come on trust me on this one" "i don't know could i?" "YES!" "Alright kid, but don't do stupid things!! AT ALL, you heard me?!" "Hu what?! *falls over laptop on ground* OWIE MY CHEEK, fuck that hurts. Uhg just when you thought you could trust him. "Justin...." "ehum nothing that uh was miss placed there on the floor, it wasn't my fault!" "Yeah sure.. well i gotta go see you at in LA. "Bye scoot!" Uhg what to do with this kid.

Justins POV:
When scooter was gone to his tourbus, i run to the bathroom to check on my cheek. It wasn't that bad, just a little red but not overly red. I relieved walk back to the livingroom part of the bus and let me fall on the couch. I set the tV on and zap until i can't find anything to watch so netflix it is. I was just watching the movie suicide sqad when Fredo walks in. "Yo bro" "hi" he sat next to me with his sleepy face and begin to watch the movie with me, what i don't mind. Just when i was enjoying the movie i felt my tummy again and it hurts more than a couple hours ago. Shit! I want a pill, but when i leave and get one Fredo would look just weird at me. How do i get away with this? Idea just say i must go to the restroom and on the way i grab my pills!! I'm a genius. "Fredo, i gotta pee. Just move you ass so i actually can go!" "Alright man, you must go really badly yeazzz." "Yeah, just hurry up" "alright, *moves* happy now?" "Yeah! *runs to restroom*" so i got the pills without fredo seeing them. Now just pop them in my mouth. Uh my tummy hurts bad, i hope it goes away when i'm performing tonight. Mabye i must tell the others, so they can help me. But on the other side scooter will let me cancel a couple of shows when he knows and i don't want to let my beliebers down.
When i was heavely in thought, my thoughts were ruined when suddenly i felt very nauseous. Oh hell no. So i hover over the toilet and starts to throw up. This feels so awful. When i'm finally done i brushed my teeth and look at myself in the mirror. I'm a little bit pale but not overly so that's good. I hope this was everything because I'm sensitive so when i'm really sick it hurts and i want my mom to babying me around, don't judge me!

When i walk back, fredo is already looking at me. Shit did he heard me throwing up? "Hi Fredo" "hi, you were taking long. What did you do in there?" "Eh.." think justin think, you can lie now it isn't that bad. "Well i forgot to brush my teeth so I thought i do it now" "ohh okay what you want" "ehu heheh yeah, let just continue watching this movie now shall we?" "Yeah that's fine" pffft luckily he believed me, i don't know what i should have done when he didn't. The rest of the way we're watching the movie and talked a little bit.

At the stadium.

Scooters POV:
We're here finally. It was a long ride, very long. But in these time i had time to think about stuff. Things about the tour about justin and my own family at home. When i walked out of the bus and waited for justins bus to arrive. When he arrived justin and Alfredo walked out immediately followed by pattie. "Hi guys, did you have a nice ride" "yes" "alright well let's go in than" so when we're walking i heard Alfredo and justin talking about praking someone, i ofcoure didn't listen to the end of the story. Bad mistake!, because the next this i now was a splash of water in my face from a waterbottle. So my whole shirt was soaked "guys !! Not funny!" "Whahahahha yes it was" i heard Alfredo and justin hysterical laughing. Uhg kids will be kids no matter what.

"Okay kids were here! Justin are you ready for your sound check? And Alfredo don't disturb justin will yeah" "no i won't Scooter. I will entertain myself in justin's dressing room backstage" "great! Alright justin succes buddy! See you at 17:00 for dinner and then back to the dressing room to put on your clothes, the show starts at 20:00 got it?" "Yes sure!" Justin says making a salute sign at me. "Alright buddy i go now i see you later, bye" "bye"

10 minutes before the concert.....

Justins POV:
Alright it is time i got to perform for all my beliebers! They don't know but i still get nervous before a show, yes the JUSTIN BIEBER get nervous it sounds silly i know but i can't help it!!! When i'm stressing in my dressingroom my mom walks in. "Hello mom" "hi baby, you're doing good? Ready for the big show?" "Ye-e-eeh" "awhh is my little baby nervous" "mooom" I blushed bright red at that exact moment. "It's okay baby. Everything will go fine, i promise so give mommy a kiss and hug and then go perform" i did what she tells me to and right after i felt very confident. My mom knows exactly how to comfort me. So i get ready and step in the purple cube for my very first song: mark my words. Everyting was going well, the beliebers were very loud and the first set was done however my tummy ache was back to business so was the nauseous feeling. So when my break was over i hoped i can finish this.

I was at the middle of sorry when i felt the nauseous feeling taking control and i can't help it but throw up on stage. After i was done i immediately run off. My fans were yelling for me to go back but i can't i just i can't. I admit i'm sick.