Tour begins

Justins PROV:
"Justin!!" I heard Scooter yelling from downstairs. He's yelling for an hour now and it's really annoying. Don't he get it that i don't want to get out bed! Ugh he don't get anything sometimes. "Justin!!, you can come out now by yourself or i'm dragging you out. You choose!!!" Ugh "fine". I told you annoying! So I get out of my comfy bed and dress for the day. I think some comfy clothes will do it for today, i'm not in de mood for some fancy stuff. Sweatpants here i go. I walk downstairs and see Scooter already standing in the living room. "So what do you want Scooter?" "Justin attitude!, well i want to say to you that you're going on tour again! I have already everything planned." Cool tour i like that. "Ehumm yeah cool, when did you come up with all this?, and when are we going?." I'm really excited when it comes to tour, don't judge me! I like to be on the road and see other places and doing concerts and most of all see all my beliebers all around the world!! "Woah buddy" Scooter held me out of my daydream. "You're exiced, well we are going next week, we must do a lot of things before we can go. Like we must pack everything and check if your healthy enough and all that" WAIT HEALTY ENOUGH! no no no no i know what tha means that means..... "so i like to plan a doctor appointment this week so we can check that already and then focus on the tour completely" "uhmm no i don't like that" "justin i'm not asking you what you do and don't like, it is for your own good." "Fine" "good so i can make the appointment Justin?" Uhg i don't like this. "Yeah you can..." "great! I will do that now, you see later buddy" "ugh...." "well ehumm i'm in my room bye!!"
--------------------------------------
On the phone with Alfredo
J: so he said i must go.!!
A: yeah that sucks
J: i know that Fredo. But it's a check up i will get over it.
A: yeah you will. Mabye they will give you a couple of shotss ;)
J: Fredo don't!! You now i hate those!
A: sorry bro.  But they can do that you know?
J: yeah i know, but i already don't like idea.
A: awh bro scared?
J: i don't like to admit it but yes, yes i'm.
A: it will be fine. You can do it!
J: thanks bro. See you later!

Uhg i'm a litte tired i think i go to bed. *sees clock, 22:00* it's pretty early, well i will go watch some TV then. *puts TV on* so and now pretty relax in bed. I didn't do anything today, but i feel like i run a marathon?! How?, i don't know mabye i didn't sleep to much yesterday. *felt asleep with TV on"

At night .........................................

Pattie's PROV:
I woke up this morning very early. Like 4 AM, when i woke up i always go to the restroom and then back to bed. Before i'm in my bedroom, i heard a faint sound. It was soft and really audible but it was there. I walk to the sound and before i know it i stand for my sons bedroom. Should i go in? Did he make that sound? Oh well i can go in right? Pattie he's your son ofcoure you can. So i open the door and see the TV on. That's odd why does he has his TV on? Well mabye he felt asleep watching it. I will put it out for him, he must be really tired if he forgot his TV. Nevermind it's okey now so i can get to bed.

Next morning..........................................

Justins PROV:
*yawns* uhmm the TV is out ? Did i set it out? I think so. Nevermind i will go get ready now.

Paties PROV:
And there comes my beloved son. "Hi Justin, good morning." "Morning mom" "how was your sleep? You slept the whole morning." " i did?. Yeah i slept good" "you hungry i was just planning on making breakfast." "Ehumm well i'm actually not that hungry right now, mom" "you do?" "Yeah.." " owhh well okay than". So i put a couple pieces of bread in the toaster and wait till it beeps, then i put some butter on it. When i start eating it, i keep thinking back about the conversation with Justin just minutes ago. No hungry and then the Tv? What's wrong with my baby? I should talk with him about it.
*walks to Justin* "hi buddy everthing okay over here?" "Yes mom" "alright" that was a sort answer. I look at justin and see that he's just laying on the couch with his phone and the TV on, but the TV sound is on very low. "Baby can you give me the controller?" "Uh here" "tnkx" so i put the volume a little bit louder and start watching what's on. At the moment Tv was louder i heard whining and look immediately at Justin to see him with his eyes closed and his head in the pillows. Strange, should the volume bother him ? "Baby?, everything alright?" "Uh um yeah mom" "you sure?" " yeah little tired, but that's it" "okay well sleep sweety, i will wake you if scooter come over"
"Alright thanks mom" and when he ends his sentence he's out like a light. I'm worried about Justin, the voluwe was really bottering him and then with the no eating and sleeping. Ugh i hope everything is okay with my baby, because Scooter will be here soon and he must do his rehearsals at the studio.