Keep it together

Justin's POV:
I woke up from my nap and blinked my eyes a couple times. I take naps very often now. The docter says it's good to rest so i do. When i want to roll to the other side of the couch so i can get something to eat i felt something wet, well diaper change first then. Ugh i hate to do that, it's nasty and embarrassing. I walk up to the badroom of my room in the appartment we rent btw because scooter finds it better to let me recover in a real big bed instead of the tourbus one. When i was in the bathroom i locked the door and pull my pants down and after the diaper i clean myself up and put a clean diaper on and then pull my pants back on. I walk outside the bathroom and to the kitchen to found something to eat. I open the refrigerator and take the basket with grapes out. I wash them and plop on the couch. I begin eating and watching the TV, when my mom came in. "Hey mom" "hi baby, how is it going?" "Great, just change" "okay" yes i tell my mom when i did it. It's just relieving you can tell someone those things. My mom came sitting next to me and i cuddle up to her, i'm still weak so i love laying down with her. When we're laying there i felt a really bad cramp. "OWIE" i screem and my mom panicked. "Baby what's wrong? You feel pain again, you want your gell?" I can't answer her, it wasn't like pain it was more like uncomfortable cramps in my lower stomach. I must tell her. My mom just cradled me closer to her and waiting for my answer. I sigh and tell her"some bad uncomfortable cramps in my lower tummy" i say when i feel the need to sob in her shoulder.

Pattie's POV:
I lay with justin until he screamend. I panicked, whats's wrong now? So i ask justin and he finally answers me with saying bad cramps, but what me concerned the most is that he says it's uncomfortable. Alfredo was out today and scooter is on work so i'm all alone with a now sobbing justin. What to do? I think i just call the doctor.

Phone call: doctor-D Pattie-P
D: Hello?
P: Hi, you're speaking with Pattie.
D: hello pattie, how can i help you today?
Because doctor Joans was so gently we have decide to hide her as Justins doctor for tour, so we know eachother a lot more now.
P: it's justin.
D: what about him? Surgery was fine right?
P: yes it was. He's complaining about some uncomfortable cramps in his lower stomach.
D: so no pain?
"Justin do you also have pain?" "No"
P: no pain at all!
D:alright weird i will be there at 5.
P: thank you so much.
D: your welcome

Doctor arriving......
"Hello Hailey" "hi Pattie" the doctor (hailey) walks to me and justin who was crying. "Does it hurts him now?" "No he says it's still the uncomfortable cramps" "okay, i will examine him now" the doctor was just lightly pushing on Justins stomach when he relaxed completely. I just look weird at the doctor when she started to laugh. "pattie can you come with me for a sec?" I look back at justins relaxed face to make sure he's fine with me leaving him. "Yeah i come" i say after i was sure i can leave him. We walk to the kitchen of the apartment and hailey begins to explain. "You gave him numbing gell right?" "Yes" i say a little confused about her question. "Well he just.." "yeah.." i became inpatient because i want to know what was wrong with him he seemed fine now. "What was wrong?!" I ask in hope to get a answer. "He just had to poop" she says flatly. I stare at her confused. "Because of the gell he don't feel it, but his "uncomfortable cramp" or pushes did he felt." "Oh" i felt really wired about this i don't know what to think and was very happy that this was the last day of applying this gell. "So everything is fine, i will go now" she laughs and let her out then sit back with my now clean baby who happily cuddle with me. He cleans hisself after he known what happend. So we're just watching movies together until dinner Justin can choose tonight. He ofcoure choose for macdonalds. And i laugh a little when he smiles so big when he saw the bags i bought.

Alfredo came back a little later and just joins us on the couch. We were back to normal again.

Auteurs note---
Hello guys!!!
Uh how do you like it so far? I don't know what to write next? Any suggestions what will help me to write?

Later guys!! When i know something to write i will update again. 😁