“Nick is worried, Harry hasn’t woken up and his temperature is spiking.”

My heart skipped a beat as I say, “What?”

“Nick think he is shifting, or maybe that he is fighting the shift, like he is lost inbetween.”

“What can I do?” I asked.

She shook her head, “Nothing, we’ve tried herbs and different medicines, he doesn’t look well.”

I looked up in the staircase. I could feel Angel watching as she touches my arm, making me jump.

“You have a temperature as well.” She says as she looks at me worried, “Anna are you okay? You don’t look to well either.”

Ignoring her I say, “Where is he?”

“In his room, but I don't think being in the same room with him right now is safe, not when he is shifting back and forth, you can,”

Cutting her off mid sentence, I could hear Harry call to me in my head as I ran upstairs, taking them two at a time until I reached the top. Heat coursed through me as I walked to Harry’s room. The door was cracked as I spotted Liam Leaning against the wall with his head down, and Niall sitting in Harry’s desk chair with a baseball cap covering his face.

“Harry.” I gasped softly as I looked to his bed and saw him lying there.

“Anya.” Says Liam as his head shoots up and looks at me, “You can’t be here.”

Ignoring him, I looked at the ground in front of me as I see a familiar silver line that lead from where I stood to where Harry laid. It was the same line that followed him into the woods the night I saw him in my backyard.

“Anya, I mean it.” Liam says as he stands next to me, “If Nick catches you here,”

“Is he is pain?” I asked cutting him off.

Liam looked from me to Harry as he shrugs, “I don’t know, physically he isn’t showing sides of pain, but with his temperature spiking anything is possible.”

I went to take a step towards the bed as Liam gently grabs my arm, “Anya,” he looks down at my arm as he lets go, "Your temperature," he says looking at Harry, "You feel just like Harry."

I looked at him as I say, "Angel says, you tried herbs, and medicine. Nothing is working. Isn't there some kind of oil or flower or something you can use?"

Liam shakes his head, "No, everything that Nick has used, hasn't work. Look, it’s not safe for you to be here.”

Looking up at him my eyes watered as I shook my head, “He won’t hurt me.”

“And how do you know?”

Looking at the bed I say, “Because I do.”

Liam looks over at Niall as Niall says, “What’s the worst that can happen?”

“She can get mauled.” Says Liam.

Walking to the bed, Harry lays with his hands at his side, his skin was pale, as he had a cold towel pressed against his forehead as sweat covered him.

Pebbles

Looking around I looked to Liam and Niall as they stare at me.

“Did you hear that?” I asked.

“Hear what?” asked Niall.

“Harry,” I looked down to him, “He called me.”

Niall looks at Liam as Angel appears at the door, “You can hear Harry in your mind?”