Changed Life Part 7 (New World)

Chapter 7

"Yeah, you can be as shocked as you want to be because we, ourselves are really shocked." Said Zoey. I still couldn't believe, the guy I fell in love with, Danny and my best friend, Zoey were siblings. Well, now that I noticed, they did look the same.

"Wait, are you twins?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are." Replied Danny. Whoa, THEY WERE TWINS!

"You want to hear the whole story?" Danny asked.

"Sure" I loved it when Danny told me stories.

"Okay, so Necromancers, as you know are only supposed to have one baby and one gets the powers and the other one turns into a human. It is said that the one born before gets the powers and the one born last, doesn't. Though there IS a legend that says the family with 2 kids who gets powers and another kid who loses both parents before obtaining necromancy power at the age of 16, are supposed to be immortals for life, which means they won't die and will stay the age of 16, 17 or 18 for the rest of eternity. It was supposed to be a legend and I never quite believed it, but now that I see that my sister has necromancy powers, when I have them too and that you have lost your parents before obtaining your powers, we might be living like this forever. If you want, tomorrow after school, how about I take you guys to my house and then we'll have a talk with my - mine and Zoey's parents and we can see if Mom can transfer us the Necromancy World where we can talk to the Necromancy psychologist who knows EVERYTHING about us, more than the royalty."

It took me a while to process all that. First, I was royalty, REALLY hard to believe. Second, I was Immortal. WHAT THE HELL!? How am I supposed to live like a 16, 17, or 18 year old for the rest of eternity?? This was horrible, but it wouldn't hurt to find out some information so I accepted Danny's offer.

The next day, school was really long. Well, it really wasn't, but it seemed so much longer! Finally, the bell marking the end of school rung. I dashed out of class to my locker and waited outside for Zoey and Danny. This was going to be one cool adventure. It took about 2 more minutes until Zoey and Danny came out. Looks like they had a lot of homework. Lucky me! I finished all my homework at lunch. Go ahead, call me a nerd. At least I'm a cool one.. hehe.

"Ready?" asked Danny.

"Ready." Zoey and I both said in unision. Danny's house was a mansion. I'm not kidding. It... was... HUMONGOUS! I swear, I was scared I'd get lost in the house for a second but then, I knew Danny and Zoey was going to be with me no matter what. Danny rung the doorbell and a beautiful lady who I guessed and was right about, was Danny and Zoey's Mom.

"Danny!" yelled his mom, and then with shock, she gasped with tears in her eyes. "Z-z-zoey?" She was probably shocked to see her daughter after, hmm, let's see, 16 years! Zoey was crying too. With all the crying I swear, I was about to burst into tears myself! Danny's mom hugged Zoey with like, all her "hugging" powers. Then she turned towards me.

"You must be Lauren. I'm Belinda Simons. You can call me Belinda." She said with a nice smile. She seems like a really nice lady.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hands.

"Okay, so you guys must be hungry. Why don't you guys come on in. I have some cupcakes in the kitchen and we can talk while you guys eat." Belinda offered. We all went in. The house was so clean! Everything was SPOTLESS! I was scared to eat my cupcake anywhere but the table 'cause I was scared I'd make a mess. You know, clumsy, clumsy, Lauren, me!

"So Danny, told me the whole story this morning before he went to school." Belinda started, suddenly her face full with seriousness. "Unfortunately, I do not understand the legend any better than he does, but I do have the powers to send you to Necromancy World. But, the thing is, you can't call the place the Necromancy World because it for some reason shows disrespect to al the necromancers. You have to call it N.M. I know, lame, but don't ask me, I didn't call it that." Belinda had some sense of humour. I liked her.

"You guys want to go right now?" Belinda asked us. We all looked at each other, and then nodded.

"Okay then. Close your eyes." We did. "Look, I won't be able to come with you so you guys are going to have to stay safe and protect each other. Okay?" We all nodded." "Good, here goes. Necromanita futura gijofita lambata." Those were weird words. Probably some spell to get us to the N.M. what a weird name! Out of nowhere, everything started to spin. I opened my eyes but could see nothing but darkness. I was screaming like crazy when I saw light. I calmed down and closed my eyes. After about 5 seconds I landed on the ground with a humongous THUMP! Ouch, my butt. I looked around to see that Zoey and Danny were already up. I stood up and Danny took hold of my hand.

"You okay?" he asked. This was so my turn to be stupid. His damn hot face always made me think there was nothing in the world that existed but him.

"Mhm" I said really softly.

"Good" Danny said smiling a cute, kind smile. I smiled back.

"Okay, Zoey, you have fire powers right? Which means you are the Firotopa of the group which means you protect us with fire. I can read out things by just looking at them so I'm the Riratopa of the group. Lauren, lemme guess, you don't know what your power is?" Danny asked me. I shook my head.

"Okay, then hold out your hand and concentrate on nothing but your hand. Try to concentrate on getting all the powers out of your body." I did as I was told but nothing happened.

"It's okay. It never really works on the first try. Try again" I tried again until I heard a gasp from both Danny and Zoey. I opened my eyes and gasped as well looking at my hands.

"Y-you-you're the leader of our group and you're the strongest. You can kill almost any ghost with that. You're the Mirofotopa of the group." Danny said. I gulped but he chuckled.

"It's okay, nothing to be scared of, we're glad to have someone with powers like you." Suddenly, his face turned serious, but your power means a lot of war between vampires and necromancers

.

Wait a second, my powers meant war? WHAT!?