Chapter 1: Introduction

(6:00am)

I wake up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock.

Y/N: UGHHHH! I swear, if going to school wasn't the law I would not, I repeat NOT go.

I lazily get out of my bed and go to my bathroom to take a shower.

Once I'm done, I look at my body in the mirror. My eyes grow at the sight of bruises and red marks.

Now, you're probably thinking "why does this girl look like she was beaten?"

Well to answer your question. I was. By whom you may ask? Well that would be my dad.

Now before you start to ask anymore questions, let me introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Park Y/N. I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. I'm kind of a shy girl and I don't really talk that much. My interest are dancing and... well... that's about it. I have an older brother and his name is Park Jimin. And he's kinda protective of me. But... he doesn't know about the whole "daddy issues" thing. And I'm not allowed to tell. My father would NEVER leave any marks on my body that others could see. My father is a big gang leader, by the way. He is a very rich and successful man. But he's also the owner of the biggest company in Korea. His favorite child is Jimin. He loves my brother because he works for him in his gang. And he calls me "The disappointment of the family". He's mad that he had a daughter instead of another son. So that's why I get beat. Because I'm a "disappointment". So he doesn't allow me anywhere near his work. Not because he wants to protect me and keep me safe. But he thinks that because I'm a girl I would just fuck everything up. My mother passed away when I was 7. My dad says that she was killed by another gang. Which really sucks because she was the best thing to ever happen to me.. She wouldn't let anyone dare to lay a hand on me. She was my best friend...

While I was thinking, I then came back to reality by the sound of banging on the bathroom door.

??: Y/N hurry we're gonna be late!

I look at my time and see that it is 7:30

OH MY GOSH I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR OVER AN HOUR!

Y/N: Okay Oppa!

I then rush down the hall into my room. I quickly put on some clothes, do my hair and makeup, then look at myself in the mirror before I walk out of my room.

 I quickly put on some clothes, do my hair and makeup, then look at myself in the mirror before I walk out of my room