34: wake up!! (1)

A/N: the picture above I edit it hehe hope y'all like it. Sorry for the long update!

Warning: fluff (I hope I did good)
                   Taehyung's Ability (few)

They both have reach at their company. At about 5.30pm. Tae wave to Jungkook as Jungkook wave it back. "See you later!" Tae shouted as Jungkook nod happily as walk back to his company.

After a while of waiting, the clock strike to 6pm. Tae is dying inside. So he fish out his phone and text Jungkook.

Taehyung smiles happily, as he put his phone on the table and quickly went to dress himself up same goes to Jungkook

Taehyung smiles happily, as he put his phone on the table and quickly went to dress himself up same goes to Jungkook. Once Tae dress finish, he sneak out of his office room and looks around "hmm no one's here" he said softly as he tip toed all the way to the entrance and runs out of the company as he runs to his car and drives toward the shopping mall near Jungkook's company, without anyone knowing.

Jungkook just took a small stroll along the pavement as he whistle happily while reaching his destination. He seat on the bench waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung park his car along the road sides as he got out from his car, locking it and lift up his hoodie as he runs to the entrance  and spot Jungkook sitting on the bench looking at his phone with his head hung low, back facing him. Taehyung pout a little as a idea came to his head. He runs quietly behind Jungkook as he cover his eyes and laugh "guess who I am?" He said.

Jungkook flinch a little but soon he relaxes as he put down his phone and hold Tae's hands "hmm Is it my dear friend, Yugyeom?" Jungkook decided to have some fun. Tae laugh and shake his head. "Oh you're wrong! One more tries!!!" Tae laugh. "Haha, hmm I know this laughter. Is it my precious baby Tae?"  Tae nod his head and let go his hands "ding! You're correct! Now let's started your punishments let's go I have something for you~" Tae laugh as he drag Jungkook along. Jungkook chuckle.

First stop they went to a hairstyling shop. They walk into the shop as the worker over there serve them. "Yes may I help you?" A girl ask them. "We just look around, thank you" Tae smiles at the employees. The girl smiles as she bow to them and walk back to the cashier and quietly fangirling about them. Tae look around and spot a Minnie hairband. "Kookie! Turns around~" He said. Jungkook turns around and look at Tae, Tae put the Minnie hairband on top of Jungkook's head. "Hmm that's looks cute" Jungkook look at the mirror and laugh. "Hey Tae, I'm minnie~” Jungkook imitates Minnie as Tae laugh holding his stomach. Jungkook got another hair clip which is in heart shape. He clips it on Tae's hair and smile. “ nice ” he said and laugh as Tae look like the despicable me the little girl in the show. Tae puff his cheeks and laugh. Soon they took it off and thanks the girl and walkout to another shop.

Second stop, they stop at a superheros store. Tae drag Jungkook in as he spots the iron man costumes. “hmm let's wear couple clothes?" Tae wiggles his eyebrow as Jungkook laugh and nod his head. "Sure Sure" Jungkook went to the shelves and take out two iron man shirt. It's a black shirt with iron man at the front. "How about these?" He asked curiously.

"Or do y'all want to make your own shirt?" The shop owner asked behind Jungkook, causing Jungkook to jump a little "oh my you scare me" Tae laugh as he gives a thumbs up to the shop owner. The shop owner smiling. "Well I'm sorry" he said. "Hmm I wanna do our own version" Tae smiles. "Okay! Let's do it!" Jungkook smiles.

"Hmm we want the TaeKook to be at the front and yeah and our names behind with numbers" Jungkook says.

"Alright wait for a while" the shop owners says as he went into the room and start doing the design. After a while, he came out with two shirts in his hands, he handed it to Jungkook and Tae and they look at it.

(Pics are not mine, front view)

(Imagine behind is like that but in black and white like the pics above)

"Ooo I love it!!!" Tae smiles widely as Jungkook nodded his head happily "we'll buy this!" He said as the shop owner smiles at them "do you want to wear it now?" The shop owner asked as they both nod their head and they went to the fitting room an...

"Ooo I love it!!!" Tae smiles widely as Jungkook nodded his head happily "we'll buy this!" He said as the shop owner smiles at them "do you want to wear it now?" The shop owner asked as they both nod their head and they went to the fitting room and change it putting their clothes  in the bags and walkout of the stores after paying and thanking the owner.

Taehyung look across the shop as he spot ice cream. "I want ice cream!! Please!!" He said as he jumps a little. Jungkook look at the sides "let's go~" he said as Taehyung happily runs towards the ice cream kart and smiling like a kid. Jungkook smiles as he took a small jog towards Taehyung. They both sat inside the shop as they waited for their mint chocolate chips and strawberry ice cream. Soon the ice cream comes  and Tae starts eating his strawberry icecream as Jungkook eats his mint chocolate ice cream. They had pay for the ice cream.

"Baby~ say ah~” Jungkook said happily as he held a spoonful of mint chocolate icecream Tae look up and smiles happily as he open his mouth and Jungkook feed him. Tae held  a spoonful of strawberry ice cream " kookie~ say ahh” Tae look into Jungkook's eyes as he smiles. Jungkook smiles too as he open his mouth and Tae feed Jungkook his ice cream just as he was smiling he sees some images appeared in front of him. He smiles faded as he look at those images in front of him.

Jungkook know that Tae must be seeing his future, he scoop one ice cream and rub it on Tae's face. “yah! Stop looking~”

Taehyung smiles as he decided to put that aside first. “haha alright now the movie is starting let's go!!" Tae smiles as they both finishing up their ice cream. And walk into the cinema.

Meanwhile...

The man throw his phone to the back seat as he felt irritated