12: ability is back

"Sadly I could say is I'm scared that TaeHyung..." Doctor Kim sigh as he said...

"TaeHyung?" Jungkook continued said. "I'm scared that TaeHyung maybe in coma for 1 week.." Doctor Kim said.

Jungkook put down his hands from Doctor Kim shoulder. "You must be kidding.." Jungkook said.

"But if his will to live is strong he will wake up within a week." Doctor Kim said as he walk away.

Jungkook went into TaeHyung's room and sat beside him. He squeeze Tae's hand lightly as his tears fell from his cheeks and drop onto Tae's hand.

"Tae.. please don't break the promise.. I believe that you will wake up please.. Dok Hyun and I need you... So don't leave us okay?" Jungkook said as he lean his forehead on Tae's hand.

Dok Hyun went beside Jungkook and tap his shoulder. "Kookie.. don't be sad he will be fine. I promise you he will be fine as he told me a lot about you" Dok Hyun said as he sat on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook Pat Dok Hyun's head. "You really think so?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm super believe it. TaeTae Hyung is kind and silly. He's cute!" Dok Hyun smile brightly.

Jungkook smiled and ruffle Dokhyun's hair and hug him with one of his arm and the other hand on Tae's hand.

They fell asleep on Tae's hand...

3 days later...

Jungkook and Dok Hyun just came to Taehyung's room as they went to the nearest shopping mall to get Tae's a surprise.

When they came back to Taehyung's room, they was shock and put down their paper bags and ran towards TaeHyung and hug him tight.

"Omg Tae! I miss you!" Jungkook and DokHyun hug him tightly as they cried of joy.

"Guys.. hurt.." TaeHyung said as he giggle a little.

"Oops i forgot, sorry " both of them laugh awkwardly.

"It's okay~ by the way how long have I sleep?" TaeHyung asked as he slowly sit up.

"Three days. Which is fast." Jungkook reply.

"Fast? How is it fast?" TaeHyung asked as he raise his eyebrow and look at Jungkook.

"Doctor Kim, said that you will wake up within one week, after one week if you didn't wake up they will announce you dead." Jungkook said.

"Oh my, so I didn't break our promise didn't I?" TaeHyung asked as he show his box smile.

"Yeah and I'm so happy!" Jungkook said.

"TaeTae Hyung, kookie stay by your side three days three night. Is because I wanna give you surprised, kookie then willingly leave the room and accompany with me. He have not eat nor sleep... TaeTae Hyung, kookie is tired now." Dok Hyun said as he laugh.

Jungkook look down as his cheeks is pink. "Y-Yah.. who ask you to say this" Jungkook said.

TaeHyung chuckled and hold Jungkook's hand. "Awee what happen to our kookie?" TaeHyung chuckle.

"Wanna go home now?" Jungkook said trying to change the topic.

"Of course I want to go home now" TaeHyung clap his hand as he nod excitedly.

"Okay! I will go and take your clothes." Jungkook said as he walk towards the closet and start packing TaeHyung's thing.

TaeHyung turn to look at Dok Hyun's eyes and he focus really hard looking in Dok Hyun's eyes.

TaeHyung saw some image in Dok Hyun's eyes. He was shock that his ability is back, but he had to focus so that he could see what is it.

"TaeTae Hyung why are you looking into my eyes?" Dok Hyun asked.

"Oh nothing I thought I just saw some speck of dust went into your eyes" TaeHyung smiled as he carried Dok Hyun and put him on his lap.

"By the way Kookie, I wanna ask you two question before I go to your house and stay for one month. And Dok Hyun, TaeTae Hyung want to ask you a question too may I?" TaeHyung said.

"Alright" Jungkook and DokHyun said.

"Jungkook, do you know who is the one that trying to knock you down with a sport car? And can I bring Dok Hyun over and stay with us pleaseee" TaeHyung asked Jungkook and look at Jungkook with the big puppy doe eyes.

"And DokHyun do you want to stay with Hyung or you wanna wait for your family to come and fetch you?" TaeHyung asked.

"I think the one who want to injured me with the sport car is my uncle.. I not quite sure but I remember the car plate number. So I can go home and check. And sure if Dok Hyun want to stay with us I'm okay with that. Since I'm at home alone." Jungkook reply.

"Erm.. I don't have a family.. I lied to the nurse saying that I have family because I'm scared if they know I'm a orphanage they will drag me to the unknown shelter. I'm scared.. and of course DokHyunnie want to stay with TaeTae Hyung!" Dok Hyun said as he cry a little.

"Okay! I will investigate the truth hehe and DokHyun why do you have no parent?" TaeHyung asked as he hug Dok Hyun tightly.

"Alright I will tell you guys." Dok Hyun said as he sit beside TaeHyung and Jungkook sit on the chair listening to DokHyun.

Flashback of Dokhyun's parents.

"DokHyun! HyunWoo! Get ready we are going to the playground!" Mrs choi said.

"Alright eomma!" HyunWoo said as he help his brother to keep all his toys and ran to his room where both of them share.

"Yah Dokhyunnie~ let's go to the playground!" HyunWoo smile.

"Yay!" DokHyun said as he jump down from his bed and ran towards Hyunwoo, pulling his arm and ran over to the door and head outside the house with his family.

After a few minutes of walking they reach at the playground.

HyunWoo and DokHyun start playing hide and seek, so HyunWoo cover his eyes and stand at one of the tree and start counting down from 1 to 10.

DokHyun went to hide behind the bush and look at his brother.

Mr Choi went off as he have something on on his company.

Mrs choi went to bought ice cream for them.

HyunWoo went to search Dok Hyun and he spot Dok Hyun so he went behind him and tickle him.

"Ah! Hyung! Hahahahah stop!" Dok Hyun laugh so hard.

"Not fair Hyung! Let's play again!" DokHyun pouted. HyunWoo wanna cheer his dongsaeng up so he nod his head and continue to play with his dongsaeng.

When HyunWoo cover his eyes counting down....