27: Yah hurry up!!!

Meanwhile Taehyung...

He is in the car trying to turn the steering wheel but the person shove taehyung to the backseat.

"Yah! Who are you?! I don't know you two!" Tae shouted as his back stick against the seat and he look at them curiously.

"We are from JungWon's company, so just shush your mouth!" One of them barked at Taehyung.

Taehyung close his ears as the person barked at him. He just wish that Jungkook is here with him.

Taehyung dosent give up, he still sees the car still going so he decided to lunged forward to the person who is driving. He turn the steering wheel to the sides. The person beside him shouted "yah! Hanyeol be careful!" He said as he inject a needle in Tae's arm as Tae slowly fell asleep and fell to the backseat. When Hanyeol quickly move it to the sides. And soon they continue to drive the car towards their place.

Meanwhile Jungkook..

Jungkook sat in the middle of the cage as he look at JungWon. JungWon look at him and he start to laugh loudly causing Jungkook and JaeMin to flinch a little.

"Last time you left this cage due to my careless mistakes. Now im not gonna let you Go this time." JungWon said as he squat in front of the cage, leaning closer to Jungkook and look at him.

"Forget about it, I getting caught by you and I too tired to think off anything to escape this heavy cage" Jungkook said as he lay on the floor looking at JungWon.

JungWon look at Jungkook curiously. "Wow, what happen to our Jeon Jungkook?" He asked as he scoot closer towards the cage and look at Jungkook who is laying down on the ground.

Jungkook sat up and lean against the cage. “you say you will not let me go isn't it?" He said as he look at JungWon.

"True so let's go to another place, this cage is to small for you, I got a more bigger cage for you" JungWon said as he tell Jaemin to lift up the cage.

JungWon held Jungkook's arm as he scared that he will escape. "Where are we going?" Jungkook asked neevously, not knowing where to go.

"To somewhere, now get into the car!" JungWon said as they walk towards the car and JungWon push Jungkook into the car. And soon Jaemin get on the car and he start the engine and he drove off.

Jungkook seat at the backseat, JungWon seat at the passenger seat and JaeMin is the driver.

Jungkook sigh and cross his arms wondering what had happened to Taehyung and he wish that yoongi hyung, JHope hyung, NamJoon hyung will come to his rescue fast.

✨✨✨

Taehyung woke up feeling a little dizzy. He wanted to touch his forehead, but he felt his hands was being restricted. He tilt his head upwards and look at himself.

He stare at himself. His eyes widen as he realize he behind tied up to a hospital surgery room bed. He start struggling as he does not know what is it.

"What is this??? Let me go!!!!" He shouted as he struggles till his wrist had a cut.

Just then, there is two person came in with gloves and goggles on them, they just like those doctor that is in the TV drama.

Tae stop moving and look at them. "Yah! Let me go! I'm just a freaking human what else you expect from me?! I'm healthy don't need y'all to check on me or anything just let me go!" Tae scream as he tries to kick.

"Calm down Mr Kim" the doctor said as he untie all of the rope from taehyung and bring him to another room which seems a little darker.

Taehyung hesitate for a moment not sure if he should get in but the person just push Tae into the room, causing Tae to stumble into the room.

He got up from the floor and look around. Just then, the rooms light on. In the room, there's a chair and a table it's look like the police interrogation room.

The person push taehyung to a chair, making him to seat on the chair. Tae start to shiver, as the person start to tied his legs and hands onto the chair.

Just then Tae remember that Jungkook had give him pocket knife. "Oh yeah that.." Tae said. "What did you say?" The person asked. Tae shook his head a little as he trying to think of a solution of how to escape this room.

"Oh erm.. since you tied me against the chair.. so can you help me take a bottle of water pleaseee since I don't know what are y'all doing?" Tae look at them with big puppy doe eyes trying to use his cuteness to give him a chance to escape.

(By the way Tae's hands is tied together but his leg were tied on to the chairs leg)

"Ah, alright then, but don't try to make any funny pattern I telling you" the person said as he called the other one to get out of the room and went to take a bottle of water which it is gonna take them about 15 minutes, since the bottle room is far behind this room.

Tae nod his head as he waits for the two to get out of the room and he waited for a while before tripping himself onto the floor, trying to make his pocket knife fell of his pocket. He tried a few times when finally the pocket knife fell.

"Yes! Now I got to be quick they are coming back any sooner" Tae said as he quickly grab his pocket knife beside his hands and he quickly cut the rope in his hands and after a few more cuts, the rope being ripped off and Tae quickly cut his legs rope and he take one hard cardbox that he found in the room he stand behind the door as he got ready to attack and run.

The two men came back to the room the first one open the room and went in as Tae hit his head real hard before hitting the second one in the face. After both men collapse on the floor, he quickly run out not Long after the second one got up from the floor and chase taehyung.

Taehyung run into the room where they keep lots of paper about information and those in it. Tae hide in the cupboard contains needles.

The person run past the room and still continue to search for Tae. Tae had start to be scared as his tears start falling down

Meanwhile Yoongi...