16: Run

Flashback..

It was late at night, TaeHyung couldn't fell asleep at all, he keep turning here and there but to no avail, he still can't sleep. After a few minutes of turning, TaeHyung decided to have an night adventure walk.

He write a small letter and put it at Jungkook's door and smile to himself and walk away.

Kookie,

I'm can't sleep so I'm gonna go out and walk for a while. Don't worry about me~

TaeTae :)

TaeHyung take his coat, and wears a beanie and take the house keys and lastly his wallet and walk out of the door.

He was taking a stroll towards the nearest convenience store to bought a chocolate chips ice cream cone. After he pay the money, he walk out of the convenience store. He was happily eating his ice-cream cone. when he heard someone talking.

"Hyung what are we gonna do?" A soft voice speakes.

"We have to 'kidnapped' Dok Hyun and Jungkook. If can we can bring TaeHyung to Mr Jeon or kill him." the other man speak.

Taehyung was shook just as he wanted to turn and run back home, he accidentally step on a tree branch.

click!

shit. Taehyung thought as he turn to look behind, he saw two guys looking at him with widened eyes.

"Erm.. have some ice cream?" Taehyung smile awkwardly as he throw the ice-cream towards them and run away as fast as he could.

"chase Him!" Taehyung heard the others speak and run more faster and turn to a alley and hid at the corner with cardboxes.

Taehyung take out his phone and dial Jungkook's number.

"please answer..." TaeHyung is on the verge of crying.

"Hello..." Jungkook answered.

"Kookie!!! Im Tae! i know this is crazy now.. but now i believe that Your Dad's Men wanted to catch you and DokHyun. so both of you gotta hide now please! i heard it when i was coming back home and they caught me now im hiding." TaeHyung said all in one breath and he pause for a moment and look around. "eh? where are them?" Taehyung said as he look around.

"hey Pretty Boy~ are you looking for us?" the older speak causes TaeHyung to flinch a little.

"how you kno-" TaeHyung was being cut off when the younger grab his wrist and pull him out from the cardboard.

"who are you? why did you eavesdropping our conversation?" the younger one asked.

"i.. um..didnt really hear it on purpose its just that your were talking too loud.." TaeHyung said as he look at his phone.

should i say my name?  Taehyung thought.

"what is your name then? im Seok Min" the younger one who Taehyung assume is Seok Min said

"erm im not saying my name to a stranger" Taehyung said as he struggle to escape from Seok Min's grip.

"Hello?! TaeHyung?! Answer me?!" Suddenly Taehyung's phone said.

oh no.. Taehyung thought as he look at them and smile awkwardly...

"erm i got to go now..." TaeHyung said as he walk away

"no wonder i find him familiar.." the older man speaks

"TaeHyung.." SeokMin said as he suddenly chase Taehyung.

"Yah! Hyung we gotta catch him! he is the TaeHyung that we are finding!" SeokMin yelled as he chase Taehyung.

Taehyung saw SeokMin run towards him, he ran as fast as his leg can carry him to.

"he is the one who saved my life! but i gotta listen to the boss im sorry Tae!" the older said as he chase Taehyung also.

"hello! kookie help me open the door im going to run inside now!" Taehyung said in the phone.

"oh god! Tae you have scared me!" JungKook reply as he went to open the house door. "done" he said.

"thanks kookie! i saw the door" Taehyung said as he uses his last breath to run towards the door.

but SeokMin overtake him and stop Tae. "where do you think you are going? Kim TaeHyung" SeokMin said.

"Kookie close the door! lock everything! im going to come back later! bye!" Taehyung said and he hang up his called and run to the other side.

"come and catch me if you can!" TaeHyung said as he lured Seokmin to the other side towards the playground and most importantly, far away from JungKook's house...

but Rae Jung instead of chasing Taehyung with Seokmin.. he ran towards Jungkook who was locking his door...