15

"What part of these would be made out the comet?" Allura questioned.

"I'm going to say all of it." Pidge had her hand on her chin. She didn't notice but the more her and Allura were around each other Pidge had started to copy some of Allura's movements.

"Why is that, Pidge?" She questioned the smaller girl that she just so happened to have a crush on.

"Um, well the way the machine can get into your head and find out what you fear, I mean that's pretty impressive."

"Well I only ask because I know the lions aren't all made out of the comet, there is a lot of altean tech as well the two just happen to complement each other."

Pidge squinted. "Do you know if your father has any files about this? Or like a secret place in the castle you know of?"

Allura's eyes move back and forth. "Well, there is one place I can think of, it's the only room on the top floor, that's where my father made a lot of diplomatic decisions."

"We should go check it out, because we can't seem to make any headway with any other information."

Allura nodded in agreement. "Let's go."

-

Metal against metal. Grunting and panting. All these noises were washed out. Lance wasn't even paying attention to his boyfriend train, he was too busy thinking about how the team would work from here on out.

Could they really act like everything was back to normal?

"Hello, earth to Lance?" Lances eyes went wide and came crashing back into reality.

"Sorry, just thinking."

Keith hummed. "About what?"

"Those machines." Lance lied. "They freak me out."

"Yea you're not alone there." Keith sighed, and shook his head, not wanting to talk about them anymore. "Why don't we do something?" He asked.

"Like what?" A light blush fell onto his cheeks.

"I don't know, I just want to do something that makes you happy." With this Lance turned bright red.

Lance jumped up. "Do you want to play a video game?"

Keith just couldn't turn down that face. "Sure."

=

He had a hold of my hand. Pulling me to his room. I can't remember the last time I played a video game, so I knew he was going to whip my ass, but his facial expressions when he wins something makes me wish I lost everything.

"Alright here we are."

The door slid open, and Lance bent down to get the stuff out from under his bed. I watched him carefully.

"Keith?" I snap back into reality. "You okay buddy?"

Shit, was I staring?

"Yea let's just play the game."

-

Watching them hurt. I wish I could get rid of these stupid feelings, sometimes I think I do, but then I see Lance taking Keith into his bedroom...

"Hey Shiro." Hunk said with enthusiasm.

"Oh hey Hunk."

Hunk leaned in, "So, I was wondering..." he fiddled with his fingers.

I laugh. "Hunk it's okay, you can ask me."

He sighs. "Well, do you want to cook with me?"

My heart stops. "Are you sure you want me to? I'm not that good at cooking."

"Well you taught me to pilot, the least I can do is to teach you how to cook."

-
"Here is the room." Allura motioned with her hand, but there was nothing there.

"Allura I hate to correct you, but are sure this is the right place?"

Allura looked at me then back at the door. She stares at the wall as if something will appear, and places a hand on the wall, and a door, no a gate appeared. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"The person who designed the castle believed the royal family in Altea were literal gods, so he built the castle like it was the heavens."

I'm still in shock from the clean design and use of historical and futuristic style. "Pidge." Allura said in an annoyed voice.

"Sorry." I pretend to wipe my eyes. "It's just beautiful."

Allura rolled her eyes, and entered the room "Humans."

The room had shelves and shelves worth of data. I knew the castle had to have a central control room.

"I'll find the information since it's all in altean, don't touch anything because if non royal altean blood touches it, the thing will zap you."

My eyes widen. "Aight, I'll pass then." I put my hands up.

I watch her search the shelves with her gentle hands, and I can feel myself falling harder and harder for her.

"I found it!" She yelled.

"Sweet! Bring it over here I'm too afraid to go over there." I hear her snicker. "Hey don't laugh at me!"

"Sorry its just cute when you're angry." Allura didn't seem to notice the words that just came out of her mouth, but I sure as hell did, and I knew my face was as red as Keith's lion.

"So we will need to plug this into the mainframe to see this information so back to main room." Allura states.

"I think you're trying to kill me with all this exercise." She just laughs in response.

"Never."

-
"Oh yeah, 6:0 Lance! Woah!"

I toss the controller on the ground. "Whatever." I pout.

Lance takes notice. "Aw come on, don't be like that."

I turn my head away from him, but not for long because he makes sure I'm looking at him this time, and leans in for a kiss.

Short and sweet, that's how he likes it.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" I ask him, with his hands and tangled in my hair.

"Yes, dios mío I'm hungry." His hands went from the back of my head to my hands.

I smile at him. "Let's go."

=

We walk together hand and hand down to the kitchen.

"I'll probably have-"

"Shhh" Lance puts a finger to my lips. "Listen."

Me and him both lean in at the same time.

"So Hunk why did you want me to cook with you again?"

"Um, well, I saw you looked kinda down, and I didn't really know what you liked to cheer you up, so cooking was the best option."

"You're pretty smart Hunk." Shiro says in a weird tone.

Hunk chuckles. "Stroke my ego a little more please."

And then we hear Hunk gasp, then Shiro did as well. Giggling could also be heard. So me and Lance decide to enter.

They were throwing ingredients at each other.

"Y'all act like children." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Sorry guys." Hunk laughed

"Guys!" Pidge yelled looking excited, but then we all watched her face drop when she saw Shiro and Hunk. "You know what I'm not even going to ask." She takes a deep breath and continues. "We got new information on the simulators."