7

We were talking, having a good time, but I couldn't get your face and that tone of voice out of my head.

"Kill me!"

Your eyebrows were furrowed and you were screaming so loud my ears were ringing. All I could do was just watch as he was so close to killing you.

I just stood there and almost let you die.

"Hey Lance?" Keith asks me fondly.

I flinch. "Yea?"

"You okay?"

"Yea just still a jumpy from earlier."

He grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Hey it's okay, I'm okay." He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Sorry," I say shakily. After a while I ask, "Can I have a hug?" He smiles at me.

"Of course."

-

"Ok, meeting everyone." Allura says firmly. "What are we going to do with Shiro?"

"You mean we can't keep him in there forever?" Pidge crosses her arms and pouts.

"I'm with Pidge we should keep him there." Lance says firmly, you could feel the anger coming off of him.

"I don't." I say sighing. "I know he attacked me and Allura, but I think he's going through something right now. I would like to talk to him about it, but right now is probably not a good idea."

"I think we should move him somewhere, so he'll have food and water." Hunk says. "We'll have to let him out eventually to form voltron."

"What do you think Allura?" Lance asks.

"Well, we will let him out, but not right now, I vote on what Hunk said."

"Ok but how do we move him?" Asks Pidge, pushing her glasses up to her face.

"I say we just ask him." I fiddle with my jacket. Shiro always seemed to be the voice of reason. "I think he's realized what he has done."

"Ok but you are not going to escort him, one of us will do it." Lance says putting a finger on my chest.

I put my hands up. "Whatever you say, sharpshooter."

His eyes widen and his head dove straight for his hands, trying to cover his rosy cheeks. It was a lame attempt.

"Me, Hunk, and Pidge will escort Shiro." Allura states.

"Good because I don't know how much more I can take of these two." Pidge rubs her temples.

"You two should get some rest, it's been a pretty crazy day." Hunk smiles widely.

"Hunk you always know what to say." Lance gapes, putting his hand on his forehead dramatically. "What would we do without you?"

He smirks and puts a hand on his hip. "You all would probably be dead." Me and Lance chuckle but was interrupted orders for Hunk to
get his head straight.

After they leave, we sit in an awkward silence. I don't know how to break the ice, my awkwardness has always had a toll on my social life.

Lance yawns, throwing his arms in the air. "Tired?" He nods, laying on the couch. I laugh at this.

I wait a few minutes. "Hey sharpshooter." I say shaking him. "get up." I then take my hand away from him.

How is he asleep already?

I sigh. "You're making me carry you?" I head over to him wrapping my arms around him bridal style. "This isn't the first time I've done this, and this isn't the first time you won't remember." I chuckle.

I head down the hall to his room, hoping his door wasn't locked.

I look down at him, his face was relaxed. I haven't seen it like this in a while. His lips made a firm line reminding me of how the water meets the sand. His hair had started to grow longer, so now at certain times his hair would cover his eyes, like it did now.

"Ah, were here." A lump had appeared in my throat.

The door slides open and walk over to Lances bed a carefully put him on his bed, and without a second thought, I kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight Lance."