Chapter 35 - Bad wolf gone

Elizabeths P.O.V

Josh turned and started to walk away I was about to stop him when out of no where a wolf coming flying at him at the side knocking him down. Looking around I suddenly see wolves appearing from no where surrounding our group. Sebastian. We all got into a fighting stance, my brother and Kye on my sides.

"Elizabeth I need you to try and get out of here back to our pack" Kye said.

"I don't think so, im staying and no one is going to stop me" I reply just as all hell break lose.

I quickly chnage into my wolf form, it hurt a little bit because it had been a while since I last changed. A wolf come running towards me and I soon rip his throat out moving on to the next one. I see Alec kill a wolf and run towards Sebastian I follow him seeing Kye and Tom running towards him. If we kill Sebastian chances are they will retreat, Hopefully.

We circle him and he just growls at us launching for Alec, Kye jumps on his back before he has a chance to reach him. He leans in to bit his neck but Sebastian ducks and throws Kye off his back. Kye soon shoots back up. Sebastian turns in a circle noticing his outnumbered. He growls and runs towards me knocking me to the ground as I shoot back up we get surrounded by Sebastians men. We start to kill them one by one.

As i'm fighting a light brown wolf a little smaller than me I hear a howl of pain I shoot my head to my left seeing my brother on the floor and another wolf about to finish him off. I run as fast as I could jumping when im near enough I land on the brown wolf on top of my brother ripping its throat out. I walk back next to Tom noticing his left arm is broken. I nudge him and reach him through the mind link which I noticed started to come back.

'Get out of here your hurt too badly' I said. 

'No I can't Sebastians running he left like five minutes ago you need to go and kill him'

'I will if you promise to leave to somewhere safe'

'Ok i'll go' He agreed.

I got avampire, Mark on the mind link.

'Mark I need you to do me a favour'

'Yes sure Alpha'

'Take my brother somewhere safe his arm is broken, I need Dan here fighting and take the man on the floor that was first knocked down. Try and get them back to our land as soon as possible. His name is Josh'

'Yes Alpha'

'Thank you and its Elizabeth not Alpha'

With that I saw Tom limp away and change back to human form getting clothes on. Mark had Josh over his shoulder and walked side by side with Tom.

I looked for Kye and saw him coming towards me. Looking around I noticed some of Sebastians men retreating whilst others stay.

'Let's go kill Sebastian' I said.

'Ok'

With that we took off west following Sebastians scent. After 20 minutes of running we came across a small lake on the other side I could see a wolf the same colour as Sebastians. But it wasn't moving. Not even a heart beat. As we got closer the wolf started to shimmer back into its human form. It was Sebastian and he was dead.

'Who killed him?' I questioned.

'I can smell Kallums scent but he stayed back at the pack house' Kye replied.

'Let's go home its all over' I said following Kye as he walked. 

'Yeah theres a hotel not far from here where we're staying. I have some of your clothes there then we can go home'

~~Kallums P.O.V~~

I couldn't leave my family not yet I had to help them one more time.

I watched the scene unfold in front of me as Sebastian started his attack on the pack. I watched waiting for someone to need my help. I watched as Kye, Tom, Dan, Alec and Elizabeth surround Sebastian. Sebastian went to attack Alec when Kye jumps on his back stopping him. Sebastian knocks him to the ground bye Kye is back up. Sebastian then runs towards Elizabeth knocking her down. They get surrounded by more wolves and start fighting them.

I watch as Sebastian sneaks out and starts running away. Silently I jump tree to tree following him. Theres no way i'm letting him get away after everything he's done.

I watch as he stops at a lake for a drink seeing this as my chance I jump on to the nearest  tree. I wait for the right moment and jump I land on top off him wrapping my hands around his neck and snapping it in an instant. I couldn't waste time fighting so I just went for the instant kill. I could soon smell Kye and Elizabeth coming, so I took off never looking back.