Chapter 28 - In harms way

There they were. Kristie and Kaden, my beautiful babies. Its been a month since they were born. To say things have calmed down would be a lie. The news of their birth had gotten around and Alpha after Alpha came to give us their blessings. We haven't had no attack from an rogues since the birth. thank god.

"Alpha we have a rogue attack" Dan shouted running in to my office.

Spoke to soon?

I got up and followed Dan into the living room where Charlotte and Nat were holding the twins.

"We have an attack look after them for me please?" I asked.

"Of course and Kye is already out there" Nat said. I nodded and ran outside. The first time in nearly ten months I shift into my white wolf and run.

'Nice to have you back' Snowy laughed

'Good to be back' I reply.

I get to the scene to see about five rogues fighting my pack when they see me they stop what they're doing.

'What are you doing Elizabeth?' Kye shouts

'Protecting my pack' I reply.

Tom came out of the woods and demanded the rogues to turn. In a flash there were five naked men standing in front of us. Tom threw some shorts at them and they put them on.

"Why are you trespassing on our land?" Tom questioned.

"Sir we are trying to escape Alpha Rider he's gone crazy talking about killing every pack known to exist starting with yours. Blood mist pack is going to help him as well.Please let us pass" One of them said.

'Tell them they are more than welcome to stay in one our towns and join our pack but I need to speak with them at the pack house first' I said to Tom.

"Our Alpha said you are more than welcome to stay in one her towns" Tom said.

"Thank you we would like that" Another boy smiles.

We make our way back to the pack house with my pack watching the five men closely. We got back to the pack house and went straight to my office. Kye, Dan and Tom stood by my side as I question the five men.

"So, what has made you decide to leave Riders pack?" I asked.

"Well Alpha, he's gone crazy claiming he's going to take over as many packs as possible Blood mist have agreed to help him. Many wolves are leaving his pack mainly family's and good guys like us, but most of his fighters and friends have stayed we didn't want to fight against the world Alpha so we decided to leave"

"Ok well thank you for warning us you can stay here in my pack or move on it's entirely up to you" I said.

"I'll stay"

"Me too"

"We have family in White Fire our Uncle is the Alpha and he's expecting us but thanks for the offer Alpha"

"I will have a couple of my fighters escort you to where ever you go then you two what are your names?"

"I'm Jamie Salters and this is my little brother Mitchell Salters" Jamie replies.

"Ok well we have a place for wolves that are new two towns away you will be escorted there. Welcome to the pack boys" I leave Dan and Tom to sort them out. I walk into the living room. I thanked Nat an Charlotte and me and Kye took the twins up to bed.

"You shouldn't have left the house Elizabeth I went because i am ever killed the twins will at least have their mother still" Kye said as we got in to bed.

"I'm the Alpha Kye I need to protect my pack and my babies which is why I came out" I replied

"I know but I don't want you to get hurt"

"Don't worry about me Kye" I said.

"I do because I love you Elizabeth"

"I love you too Kye" I smile.