Chapter 5 - Hiking/Camping Day

I turned over and checked the time on my phone. It was 4am. My throat felt dry, I decided to go and get a glass of water. As I was in the kitchen I heard talking coming from down the basement. I slowly tiptoed by the door and opened in a bit and listened.

"She still hasn't changed"

"What about Sian?"

"What about her? Nothing is to be said to anyone until the change"

"What if she doesn't change?"

"She will trust me, now get to sleep we have a busy day tomorrow"

"Yes alpha"

I went back to my room and lay down. What did he mean alpha?. They were proberly just joking. Right? Thats it they were messing around. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

"Wakey Wakey sleepy heads!" I heard Dan shouting. I ignored him and tried to sleep. I heard Sian get up and leave. "That means you too Lizzy"

"No go away" I groaned. Suddenly I was being picked up and thrown over a shoulder."Dan put me down" He carried me down stairs and plonked me on the kitchen table.

"Elizabeth get down off the table please" Mary said.

"But it was Dan" I moaned.

"It was so not me" Dan moaned mocking me.

"It so was!" I laughed.

"Stop you pair" Mary playfully scolds us. "And eat up a busy day today" I didn't need to be told twice to eat.We all got showered an dressed for 11am. We was all sat in the main living room as Tom spoke.

"Ok we will head out to Dan's uncle's cabin which is a ten minute walk to the forest. We will be leaving our cars there or bikes. I will be going on my bike. Elizabeth will be on her bike with Dan. Alec, Ash and James will be going in James' car. Chris, Andy and Luke will be be in Andy's car. Put your bags in either car. Sian I know you wanted to go on a bike and since Dan is riding with Elizabeth you can ride with me" Sian nodded blushing."Ok then guys the plan is to hike until tonight set up a quick camp then tomorrow we do the same and tuesday we find somewhere nice and stay until friday. Ok lets go!" He commanded.

We all grabbed the bags and tents and threw them in to either car and headed for the two hour drive to Dan's Uncles cabin.

As we arrived at the cabin Dan hopped off my bike an opened the large garage. We put the vehicles and bikes in there and grabbed our bags and stuff. We had some food and packed loads of water before we set out for the ten minute walk to the forest.

"Right guys lets get a good pace going we set up camp as the sun starts to set and each of us have water. We will fill empty bottles at any point we can" Tom said before we began hiking.

Three hours in to the hike Tom offered to carry Sian's bag and Dan offered to carry mine. We both happily handed the boys our bags and was left carrying a bottle of water. I walked behind to Alec and his friends.

"So do you guys hike a lot?" I asked the three of them.

"Yeah kind of. We love going for runs and that" Alec replied.

"Yeah i mean we go every other day whenever we get the chance" James said.

"Thats cool. So what else do you guys do?" I asked.

"Not much really we own a mechanics garage fixing up cars and bikes and rebuilding them" Ash replied.

"Awesome I know where to go if anything happens to my bike" I smiled. Two more hours later and we're setting up a camp by a small stream. A couple of the boys hunted some rabbits to cook and we decided to have an early night for an early start tomorrow morning.