Chapter 24 - The Dream

I was running. I don't know what from but every instinct in me was to run. I looked back to see a black wolf and a white wolf behind me. I stopped and turned around but the wolves ran through me. I followed them we ran for a while then we came to a field. The black and white wolf was surrounded by normal coloured wolves. A man walked in to the middle.

"I Sebastian Rider order these traitors to be killed for mating under the law that no vampire and wolf shall mate. Consequences is instant death. Boys do what you wish" The man said turning around and walking away. The wolves jumped on to the black wolf who was protecting the white wolf. I tried screaming for them to stop but it was to late. The wolves were dead. I walked towards their bodies that were now human. The woman suddenly opened her eyes.

"We will rise again one day but for now we await the right mates to bring justice for us pures. Only a family of four will complete it all"

I shot up drenched in sweat. I ran to the toilet and threw up the contents of my stomach. Kye was soon behind me rubbing my back and soothing me.

"Another nightmare?" He asked after I was done.

"Yeah" Since the night after Kye and me mated I had been having these nightmares. That was two months ago. It first happened the night after Tom's belated birthday party which he forgave me for.

"Come on let's get you a drink" He said walking with me downstairs. Since it was 6 a.m we decided to join the fighters on the run.

"Come on let's go" Kye shouted as I put the glasses in the sink. I walked outside and behind the tree's to change. But I couldn't change. I kept trying but no.

"Hey what's wrong?" Kye asked walking behind me.

"I can't change" I stated.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't fricking turn wolf dumbass" I shouted. "Sorry" I mumbled.

"It's ok but, urm you need to speak with Kerri" He said stuttering.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll find out sooner or later. I'll meet you there after I finish the run" He kissed me and then left. I sighed. I ran up stairs got showered and changed and left to go to Kerri's at 7. I arrived there just after quarter past. I knocked the door and Kerri opened it.

"Hey sorry it's early but I need your help" I said.

"Don't worry I was awake anyway come on in" We went in to the kitchen and she made some tea. We sat on the swinging chair in the garden.

"So what's wrong?" She asked sipping her tea.

"I can't change in to my wolf" I said. She spat her tea out. Gasping.

"Oh my god Elizabeth" She said smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"There's only two reasons a wolf can't change. One a witch has taken away the wolf spirit from inside of you"

'Im here' Snowy laughed.

"Or you are pregnant" She laughed at my expression. "Stay here a sec" She ran in the house shouting for her mother. They both came out and dragged me in to a room that looked like a doctors.

"Lie on the bed and lift up your shirt" Carrie her mother said.

"I'm not pregnant guys" I stated stubbernly.

"Can you speak to your wolf still?" Kerri asked.

"Yes, but..."

"No buts Elizabeth, on the bed" Carrie laughed. I sighed giving up. I'll prove to them i'm not pregant. I got on the bed and lifted up the old band tee I was wearing. They put some stuff on my belly then pulled a machine towards me. A few minutes of rubbing a metal thing over my belly I heard Carrie laugh.

"So your not pregnant Elizabeth" Kerri laughed.

"No" 

"Well according to this you are" Just then the door opened and Kye walked in.

"Sorry i'm late had to deal with a couple of rogues" He smiled. He looked at what everyone was doing then smiled again."So I take it your pregnant then?"

"What do you think?" I moaned."This is not going to be fun. I don't think we should tell people yet"

"Why not you shouldn't be ashamed it's normal for mates to have children within the first two years of being together if they're in a pack" 

"He's right Elizabeth you'll be ok" Kerri said.

"Can no one say anything just for a while until I get used to the idea please" I asked. They agreed.

"I'll be here Elizabeth to look after you and the baby" Kye said rubbing my belly. We was in the car going back home.

"Baby? Try babies" I laughed.

"W..what?"

"It's twins Kye"

He looked at me smiling."The more the merrier"

"I can't believe im going to be a mom this young" 

"Same here to be honest I never thought i'd ever find my mate, but here we are and I couldn't be happier"

We pulled up outside the house. We walked in hand in hand, everything was normal. Sian and Elise was in the kitchen and the boys were playing the xbox.

"Hey where have you been?" Dan asked.

"Just had something to do" Kye answered for us.

"Right ok then"

I spent most of my time in the office or my room. I didn't want to be around everyone knowing that i'm lying to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated lately I have been really ill. I'm feeling better so I will try and update twice this week :)