iii

[TELL IT TO THE FROGS]

On the roof of the department store was Merle Dixon. Still stuck up there after his group left him, handcuffed.

"That's righ'. You heard me bitch. You got a problem?" He continues to talk to nobody but himself, losing his mind. He looks up at the sky, out of it for a minute. Then he snaps out of his trance and starts freaking out, pulling at the cuffs, screaming no. The walkers start banging on the chained door, trying to get their new meal. By then, Merle starts crying and praying, something he never thought he'd do.

___________________________________________________________

Glenn and I were speeding back into the camp, we were no longer whooping in excitement, instead we were laughing and enjoying each others company.

When we start going up the dirt route to camp, Glenn slows the car down, not wanting to crash.

"That was fun." I say, looking at Glenn with a smile.

"Yeah it was. Let's hope they let us keep the car, it's fun." We drive up to the RV, parking right in front of it.

"Holy crap turn that thing off!" Dale yells at Glenn. Glenn and I immediately stop smiling as soon as everyone starts to bombard them with demands and questions. Amy asking for her sister, Dale telling them to shut it off, and Shane glaring at us. Shane lifts up the hood when Glenn goes back into the car to pop the hood.

"Why isn't she with you? She made it? She's okay?" Amy bombards Glenn with questions. I go to help him out when I come to his side of the car, but Arrow runs up to me and throws her little body into mine, holding me tightly.

"You crazy driving this shit up here?" Shane seethes, staring both Glenn and I down. I frown, before deciding to ignore him and kiss Arrow's head.

"I think we're okay. Hard to pinpoint exactly where we are." Dale responds to Shane. "Wouldn't hurt to think more carefully next time, would it?" He asks me and Glenn. I shrug, looking around for my other siblings.

"Sorry," Glenn trails off "Got a cool car though." He says, gesturing to it. I chuckle before walking away from them, holding Arrow's hand. I walk towards Jasper and Caspian, Jasper running to me and jumping up into my arms. I grunt out at how heavy he is before letting go of Arrow and hugging him back tight.

"I missed you Vee-Vee." Jasper mumbles in my shoulder, not letting go of me.

"I missed you too Jas." I mumble, messing up his hair when I put him back onto the ground. Caspian walks up and pulls me into a hug as well, squeezing me before letting go.

"You're lucky you're okay. I would have brought you back to life and killed you." Caspian says and pulls away.

"Y'all said over the radio that y'all were trapped. Do you know how worried we were? Don't do that ever again." Caspian scolds me and pinches my ear.

"Ow! Stop that, I told you I always come back, and I did." He shakes his head and pulls be in for a hug again. The truck that holds Rick, Morales, Jacqui, T-dog, Andrea, and Merle makes its way into camp as well, much quieter than me and Glenn. I pull away from Caspian, watching the truck.

Andrea runs out of the truck and tackles her sister into a tight embrace, taking the both of them down onto the floor. Morales comes out and runs to his family, kissing his son and daughter on their foreheads before kissing his wife. I smile at the reunions until I glance over at Carl and Lori, feeling my heart constrict. Carl was crying while Lori hugged him, knowing he missed his dad. I remember Lori telling me that he was in a coma way before the outbreak started and that Shane had said that her husband died in the hospital.