Epilogue

I dedicate this chapter to all my followers and especially to Angelag166 my newest follower. Without y'all I could never had finished this story.

Six months later.......

Emma POV

I was so nervous, what if he isn't waiting for me? What if he got cold feet? Nat spoke as if she heard my thoughts. "Everything will be fine, he will be there." Her eyes soften and she wore a sad smile. "You look so beautiful I just wish mom and dad could see you now."

That made me feel bad but I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. Maybe one day when the time is right I will tell her I am not her real sister. I decided to put those thoughts away because today was a happy day.

Today I would be marrying Bruce and making our family complete. I looked in the mirror and barely recognized the woman starring at me. The dress was snow white and flowed down to my feet. The bodice was heart shaped will tiny pearls lining the top of it.

My hair has been piled on top of my head with a few strands left down and curled. Pepper helped by putting forget me nots in my hair in a like a crown. I felt as if I was a princess. Pepper came up to me and gave me a hug.

"You are gorgeous Bruce might faint when he see you." I smiled. "Thank you Pepper that means a lot to me." There was a knock on the door. "If we don't get there soon Bruce might lose it and let the Hulk out." I rolled my eyes at Clint. "I am coming hold your horses."

I walked out and he escorted me up to the runway where the wedding would be.Since my dad couldn't be here to give me away Clint got the job. Tony was a little glum about it so I had Bruce ask him to be his best man. The only one left without something to do was Steve.

As a surprise for me he went on the Internet and got his certification to preform marriages. I had not realize before that it was so easy to get licensed for such a thing. We didn't want Alex to be left out so his job was to stand by his father and hold the rings. When we got to the top Bruce was waiting for me and boy did he look hot. A memory of the first time I had met him popped into my head. The smirk he wore after scaring Nat. It was at that moment I knew that man would change my life.

Bruce POV

I couldn't help but pace while I waited for the wedding to start. "Calm down Bruce if she was going to change her mind we would have know by now." I stopped to glare at Tony and Steve smacked him on the head.

"Your not helping, you are just making it worst." Tony rubs his head. "Sorry I was just trying to lighten the mood. Listen Bruce that woman is crazy about you so stop worrying you will upset the kid." I look down at my boy and he is watching intently as we spoke.

I got down on my knees and gave alex a hug. "Sorry buddy dad is just worried mom will change her mind." He smiled. "Silly daddy, mommy loves us. She told me that we will be a family and mommy doesn't lie to me." They were simple words from a child but that made me feel so much better.

I got up as I heard the music start to play. When I saw her on Hawkeyes arm I was stunned. She was an angel gliding towards me. When she finally got to me Steve started speaking. During the ceremony I kept staring at her trying to figure out what good I did in my life to deserve this wonderful, beautiful creature. Tony noticing that I wasn't paying attention nudged me when it was my time to say my vows.

I was so happy when Steve said I could kiss the bride. I took her in my arms and kissed Emma like there was no tomorrow. This was the woman I had waited my whole life for and as I brushed the tears of joy from her face I knew I would never love anyone but her.

Somewhere in a secret base....

Fury POV

We sat watching Emma get married. "Thank you director for putting in the webcam so I could watch this." I shook my head. "It was no trouble I just wish you could have been...." He cut me off before I could finish.

"It would defeat the purpose of me disappearing. They would use her to get to me I can't have that." I sighed in defeat knowing this was an argument I would not win. "Alright I will let you make that decision and when the pictures from the wedding are developed I will bring you copies." He said nothing just kept watching the happy couple on the screen.

"I showed her the video per you request. She took it hard but is adjusting well with the help of Bruce. If you want to reappear let me know we can protect you and Emma. The longer you wait the harder it will be to be granted her forgiveness." I got up to leave and he turned to me. "Thank you Fury for everything, I will keep you posted on what I find goodbye boss."I shook his hand firmly. "Goodbye Coulson."

The End. Or is it?

Please comment and vote if you liked it.