Surreal

Author note: I have to help my church get ready for the Easter family event coming up so my next upload might be some what late but I do have a surprise coming at the end of the chapter.

I wanted to an opportunity to promote two awesome authors. PopStarDiva52799 has a story called Divergent Avengers "Assembled" and IamFirestar94 has a story Loving a man.... Monster and

Tony POV

The next few weeks were uneventful. The tension between Nat and Bruce was starting to become to much. Every time I turned around Nat would be taking Alex to do stuff to keep him away from Bruce. It got to the point were Bruce would have to get our help in distracting her so he could spend time with his son.

"Tony I am about to lose it, she can't keep my son away from me just because she doesn't like me. If it wasn't for Fury sending her on missions I would never get to see him." There has been more problems with the gangster Big Boss. He is getting bolder, stealing weapons left and right.

I was going to console him like I usually do but the intercom clicked on. "Attention agents an unauthorized ship is nearing our coordinates. Everyone to your stations."

Bruce POV

Tony and I both head to the lounge where Alex was playing. Steve meet us at the door. "Here take Alex below, Tony and I need to get suited up." I picked up Alex and started running. As we got to the stares there was a loud boom and the aircraft shook.

We made in to the basement in no time. I put a crying Alex down and tried to calm him. "It's ok little man your uncles are on it." That calmed him down enough to stop the crying. I could hear shouting on the level above us, some how the intruders had gotten on the aircraft.

Tony and Steve were on the deck trying to keep the unauthorized plane at bay. I knew it was up to me to keep my son safe. I put Alex behind some pipes. "Daddy has to take care of the bad guys, I need you to stay here till someone comes and gets you. Do you hear me? Don't come out for anyone but one of your uncles or me." He nods his head.

I could hear them starting to come down the stairs. It was time to give in to the Hulk, only he could keep us safe. I closed my eyes and could feel the change take place. When I opened them again I wasn't alone, a very ticked off Hulk was with me. The men had reached the landing, there was five of them. I smirked knowing this was going to be child's play.

Two of them came at me with guns drawn. I grabbed one of the guns and hit the guy over the head with it. I turned to the other guy, picking him up and throwing him at the other three. Two of then got hit, the last one dodged and started for the stairs. He got halfway up when he was pushed back down rendering him unconscious.

Steve, Nat and Tony appeared. "Missed one." Tony comments. When they see I have turned they become cautions. Steve slowly comes forward. " Bruce if you can understand me, where is Alex?" I roll my eyes. What does he think I am stupid.

I walked to where I left my son. He comes out of his hiding place lifting his arms in the air. "Up daddy, I want to go up." As I picked him up I hear a small cry from behind me. Natasha had frighten look on her face. It hurt for her to think I would do anything to my child. I walked over to them and handed Alex over to Natasha. I walked up the stairs to go to my room.

Natasha POV

When I came back from gathering more intel on Big Boss I never expected to arrive in a middle of a fight. I jump from the helicopter on to the air strip to find Tony and Steve finishing off the last guy. "Steve where is Alex?" He turns to me.

"Bruce took him to the basement for safe keeping." I start to run for the stairs not liking that powder keg around my nephew, the last link I have to Emma. As we got to the basement a henchman was coming from it, Tony blasted him unconscious.

Tony decides to chime in. "Missed one." That's when I noticed Bruce had turned into the Hulk. Steve cautiously step towards him. "Bruce if you can understand me, where is Alex?" He turned away and picked Alex up from his hiding spot.

When I saw the Hulk hold him I couldn't help a small cry from leaving my lips. He turned around and walked towards us. He handed Alex to me and left. Steve broke the silence.

"I guess this proves we had nothing to worry about, he was the Hulk and no one got hurt." He was right, this fear I had been living with since the incident with Emma was unfounded. He won't hurt Alex and I need to let him be a father. I motioned for the boys to follow me.

After putting Alex to bed we meet up in the conference room. "According to the intel Big Boss is planning something huge. It was to do with the World Leader Summit in Washington, D.C. Three weeks from now. I have already relayed this to Fury and he will put the full force of shield behind us.we are going to need everyone for this so Tony do you think Pepper will watch Alex while we are on this mission?"

He thought for a moment. "That shouldn't be a problem, she doesn't have any business trips coming up. Plus Alex has her wrapped around his little pinkie." We all smiled since we know that there is no one immune to his charm. I was about to talk strategy on how to foil the upcoming attack in Washington when an out of breath Fury comes running through the door.

"Everyone down to sick bay, it's Emma she's waking up." As we all headed for sick bay it felt like a surreal dream. My baby sister was waking up, Alex would finally have a mommy. We got there in minutes all hoping this wasn't some cruel joke.

The doctors who were surrounding her bed moved aside. There blinking way the sleep was Emma. She smile up to me, her voice no more then a whisper. "Nat what happened, did we stop Loki?" That question seem to silence everyone in the room. How are we going to explain Alex or that she lost five years of her life.

Please comment and vote if you liked it and want more.