Forgiveness

I dedicate this chapter to all my followers who have been waiting patiently waiting for me to upload sorry that its not a long one.

Bruce POV

When she started to pass out I caught her. "Director I am going put her in my room I think this was too much for her to take." He nods. I carried Emma to my room with Tony following behind. When we arrive I gently placed her in the center of the bed.

"This might sound bad Tony but I wish that fury hadn't shown her that video. She already had a lot on her plate, this might be more then she can handle." He sat beside me on the edge of the bed.

"If you think these bumps in the road is going to slow her down then you don't know her at all. She is stronger then all of us combined. Just give her time to adjust and she will make it through this in one piece. On a lighter note when are you popping the question cause right now some happy news would be appreciated."

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "I plan to do it later when I know she is ok." It was another fifteen minutes before she came too.

"I can't believe I fainted, I am so weak." I put my arm around her. "That was a lot to deal with, your brain need a break. Plus you just got out of a coma not to long ago we will use that as an excuse." Before she could say anything there was a knock on the door.

Hawkeye POV

I had just landed on to the air craft when I ran in to Nat. "How was Canada, did you find the last of the Alien technology?" I nodded.

"That's great. Guess what Emma is awake." I was stunned, she had finally woke. "Can I go see her?" Nat smiled. "Yes, you will most likely find her with Bruce. I have to go I promised Alex I would take him to Coney Island."

I waved good bye to Nat and went in search for Emma. I guess they are finally together. I was very surprised when Steve told me that Bruce was Alex's father. We never thought of him because no one knew of their one night together but as long as he is good to her I won't have to hurt him.

Now that she is awake I can ask forgiveness for putting her in the coma. Nat said it wasn't my fault but if I had never attacked the aircraft she would never have gotten hurt. I checked the lounge, the kitchen and the lab.

She wasnt there so finally I went to Bruce's room. I knocked and heard him say enter. When I walk through the door I found her sitting on the bed. I walked over and gave her a big hug. "I am so sorry Emma I never wanted to cause you harm, you are like my kid sister."

She pulled away from me and brushed her hand against my cheek to wipe away the tears. I didn't even realize that I had been crying. "I don't blame you Clint, Loki controlled you. You always have had my forgiveness and my love. Who else but my big brother would look after me?" Tony took the opportunity to clear his throat.

"Sorry I mean brothers, you happy now?" She turned to Stark. "Yes thank you." She rolled her eyes. "Now lets go to the kitchen and I will make my famous chili." Tony was out the door before she could finish her sentence and we soon followed.

Later on that night.......

Bruce POV

"Emma want to head up top and watch the stars?" She smiled that dazzling smile that melts my heart. "Sure that sounds like fun." We walked up to the deck where I had placed a blanket and a bottle of champagne. "Wow you went all out for stargazing." As she sat down I poured us both a glass. "Here you go one glass for you and one glass for me."

There we watched as the stars twinkled and the moon shined brightly. "You know Emma my life hasn't always been a happy one. My father was absent and had a bad temper. My mom died when I was real young and to top it all off I became this green monster. The only time I have ever been happy was when I meet you. You are sweet, loving and you gave me the most precious gift, a child. I want us to be a real family. The family I never got."

As I started to get on one knee an expression of confusion came over her features. I pulled out the ring that I found at the jewelry shop. "You are everything to me. I spent five years learning to except and work with hulk so that I can be the man that deserves a woman like you. We have a wonderful son and I want more children, maybe a little girl who is as pretty as her mom. Will you Emma Romanoff be my wife and tame the beast within me?"

I felt like I was on the verge of having a heart attack waiting to hear her answer. When she finally spoke I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Yes Bruce I will marry you, nothing would make me happier." I picked her up an twirled her around. " I guess we have a wedding to plan soon to be mrs. Banner."

Please comment and vote if you liked it and want more.