Rejection

Bruce POV

I was in the lab tweaking the program to find the tessaract. It didn't locate it the first round so I lowered it to find smaller amounts. But i was having a hard time concentrating, all I could do was think how sick and demented I was.

 I can still feel her in my arms and I want to hold her again but I can't I am a monster. When I had awoke this morning I felt so at peace until I looked down and saw the cause such a feeling. It was dangerous for me to be with her because I never knew when the other guy might come out. I will have to keep my distance, what happened last night can't happen again. I might not be strong enough to walk away a second time. 

She had done something to me I can feel a change beginning. What frightens me the most was that I don't know if its good or bad. I sighed rubbing my eyes, I looked up and there came an army of agents surrounding a guy in a cape. He looks at me with these dead eyes and I knew this must be Loki. I headed to the meeting room knowing that was where everyone else would be.

Emma POV

I am a lone. Bruce wasn't here and according to the ice cold side of the bed he hadn't been here in while. I felt rejected and a little confused. Not finding him when I awoke caused an ache in my chest.

We were getting along so well last night. We were laughing and acting a bit silly. Then all of a sudden he had leaned in and kissed me. He had seen like he wanted me, his touch filled with so much passion. I now wonder if maybe he had to much wine and realized only in the light day that it had been a mistake. 

 I want to talk to Nat and ask her what she thinks but I can't tell no one about this. I don't think they would understand and Nat being the over protect sister would just blame Bruce. With a heavy heart I decided to act like it didn't happen. It had meant nothing to him, I had meant nothing to him.

I got dressed and left my room, there I ran into Coulson. "We have Loki in custody, he was put in there cage we made incase Banner lost it. His brother and stark are also here." "I finally get to meet this god you have been talking about. Where is Tony I feel the need to bug him".

"You will find him in the lab helping Banner." I said my goodbyes and went the opposite direction. On my way I ran in to a man with long blonde hair and funny attire. "You must be Thor it is pleasure to meet you, I am Emma Romanoff" I shook his hand. "The sister of the black widow, I can see that you resemble her. But you seem to have a softer, more innocent appearance ."

"Nat has had a hard life and has kept the horrors of the world form me growing up." Yes it is an older sibling job to look after the younger one." He said lost in thought. "We'll it was nice meeting you Thor, see you around." I walked away and headed down another corridor. When I got to the lab Steve was just leaving. "Emma where would the restricted area be?" I gave him directions and he stalked off. I went up to the door and took a deep breath.

Come on Emma go in what's the worst that could happen, as a walk over the thresh hold I could never image how those words would end up haunting me.

Please comment and vote if you like it and want more.