New Beginnings

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to two of my newest followers: Nextbigauthor and Katlikescats. Thanks for being a part of my story.

Emma POV

I awoke feeling pressure against my hand. I look down to see someone was holding me. My eyes followed the hand attached to me, it lead to a disheveled yet handsome man. I had not seen him since my accident. It felt like only days but for him it had been five years.

I cleared my throat to grab him attention, which must have worked since he was starting to stir. His eyes blinked,then focused on me. "Emma, how are you feeling?" He rubbed his face.

"Truthfully I am still dealing with missing the last five years of my life and the fact I have a son. We're you here with me all night?"
He looked away and turned red in embarrassment.

I couldn't tell if it was because I caught him sleeping here or if it was because we share a child. "I didn't mean to fall asleep, I just want to make sure you were alright. I know you must blame "

I had to interrupt him. "Bruce I don't blame you, how were you suppose to know that would happen. The Hulk was still unstable when the explosion accrued." I grabbed his hand and held it against my chest.

"I don't want to hear another word about it being your fault. I am the one who decides who is to blame for my accident, and I choose Loki not you."He pulls away, which hurts a little because I wanted him close. He runs his fingers through his adorable messy hair.

"I won't argue with you Emma, I still fill the guilt. Maybe in time I can look past it but right now it's still to fresh. What we do need to talk about is the fact we have a son." I smile at that. I still couldn't believe I was a mom. "Tell me about him Bruce, what is he like?" He stares at nothing, just lost in thought.

"He is beautiful. He has my hair, my ears, heck he is basically a little me. He does have your little nose, his eyes are hazel a combination of my brown eyes and your green eyes. He is full of energy, but has a slight temper. I am not sure if he got that from me or your sister. He is smart and a very loving child. You can tell he will have your big heart, always worrying about everyone but himself."

He sounded amazing, I couldn't wait to meet him. If was as if Bruce read my thoughts. "I can bring him here in a few days when you are feeling up to it so you can meet him." That made me very excited but also a little nervous.

"Do you think he will like me?" He sat on the bed and put his arm around he. "He will love you, who couldn't help but love you." We sat there like that for a while. I wasn't complaining, it gave me comfort and strength. Like I could take on the world.

Eventually he let go of me but still sat beside me. "Emma there is something I want to talk to you about. I don't have a right to ask this but I would like for us to be together." I was stunned, I didn't expect his from him. "I don't understand after that amazing night together you ignored me and now you want to be with me?" He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"I am sorry I thought it would be better for you if I stayed away. I am nor will I ever be good enough for you. But if you give me this chance I promise to never hurt you again." I was so happy to hear him say that. It wasn't a deceleration of love but it was the next best thing. "Yes Bruce I want to be with you too." He was so happy that he gathered me in his arms and kissed me senseless.

Bruce POV

It was like a dream come true for me. The sweet, enchanting perfect woman agreed to give me a chance. The kiss didn't last as long as I had wanted to, forever now that sounded good. When I pulled away she pouted adorably.

"Now I have been missing that these past five years. Your lips are like an aphrodisiac I just can't get enough of then." It was so cute to see her blush. We at there for hours talking and laughing. When they brought her lunch I stole her green jello. She pretended to be mad till I tickled her in to submission.

All in all it had been one one the best day of my life. It was right up there with the day we made love and the day I meet my son. But all good things must come to an end and the night was drawling near. She tried her best to suppress a yawn, to hide the tiredness in her eyes.

"You must still be tire, try to get some more rest." She tried to protest but I was having none of it. "You need all your rest so when tony comes to drag you out of bed to build up your strength you will be able to handle it. Plus the sooner you get better the sooner you can met your son."

Now that did the trick. She snuggled under the covers and laid her head on the pillow. "Stay with me Bruce it will help me sleep." I got under the covers making sure I didn't squish her. "There is no place I rather be then here with you Emma." With that she drifted off to dream land and the same for me a few moments later.

Nat POV

I wanted to check on Emma I was so afraid I would blink and she would be gone again. As I got closer to her room I could hear laughter. So i hurried to sick bay. As I peaked in I could see Bruce tickling Emma till she was red in the face.

She seem so happy and carefree. That what Bruce did for her, her brought her back to life. I felt a little out of place starring at then so I left. As I got to the lounge tony was trying to pick out a movie to watch. Steve movie down so I could sit.

" how is Emma doing, is she still upset about being in a coma." I smiled. "No Steve she was laughing, Bruce was tickling her." That's when tony spoke up. "It's about time those two got together, I was growing old waiting for them to cone to the conclusion o. There own."

I rolled my eyes. "Tony this isn't some story in a book. It's real life, things like this takes time. What do you expect for it to happen magically?" He looked away and muttered. "Maybe." I couldn't believe my ears. "Just pick a movie loser but no romance."

Please comment and vote if you liked it and want more.