Mission

It was a long ride back to the base, Nat was watching Banner like a hawk. What did she expect that he's going to go all Hulk right here in the helicopter. "We have arrived and are descending now" said the pilot.

As we got off there was Coulson to greet us standing next to a tall muscular blond man who I assume was Steve Rogers A.K.A Captain America. "Coulson director Fury wants us on the bridge, they are starting the face recognition" Nat explains as she walks off.

" You must be Steve, I am Emma Romanoff" I greeted. "yes that's correct ma'am, did you say Romanoff?" He asked. "Yes my sister is Natasha" "No I was asking because in the file it has you listed as Dr. Romanoff." I smile at that, I have told Fury a dozen times to drop the doctor from my file. "Yes it is but I don't go by it."

"What is your area of expertise if you don't mind me asking" Banner said. It was the first time he had spoken since leaving Calcutta. "I am a psychologist. I mainly deal with issues involving anger management." For some reason this seem to upset Banner and he walked away as the ship was turning into an aircraft. I couldn't understand what had set him off. "Come on Steve we should get settled in."

I left Steve with agent Hill and headed to my room. "Emma wait up." Coulson called out trailing behind me. "What's up Phil you need something?" "Fury wanted you to have Banners file." puzzled I asked "Why do I need this?" "As you know when the fighting begins you will be on the front line with your sister, but till then he wants you to work with Banner to try to control the hulk." "I don't know if this will work, his situation is unique but I will give it a shot." I guess I have some reading to do.

Bruce POV

I can believe they got me a shrink. Do they really think that's going to help, the other guy can't be fixed only managed. I pick up a beaker and through it against the wall to relieve the stress just as Coulson comes in to the lab.

"Dr. Banner I am glad I found you." "What do you want." I was starting to get annoyed. "I just want to explain why Emma was here." "I already figured it out. She is here to help tame the beast." "Yes in a manner of speaking, we are not sure it will work." "It won't work, but I don't think shield is asking." Coulson seem to relax a little. "You and Hulk have always been at odds, maybe if you learn to work with each other you might do great things." I didn't really notice when he left, to lost in my own thoughts. I have tried everything else might as well try therapy.

Emma POV

After looking at his file I know that the traditional way won't work. Everything points to extreme methods in dealing with the hulk. I will need to get him some what mad while try to keep Banner in control. I will need to have some chains and I quiet place to work. We can't do it in the lab, the empty room down the hall from me should work. I fall asleep making plans for the session the day after tomorrow.

Please comment and vote if you like it and want more.