Very Important.

Hello, there.

I wrote this terrifying book two and a half years ago; almost three years.

I barely knew anything about fan fictions and the only thing I knew was that my friends wrote them.

I made the One Direction members my own puppets and made them how I wanted them to be. I thought that was the purpose of fan fictions; make it your own.

I cringe when I go back through this story and try reading it. I just cannot do it.

My technique is awful and I called Zayn "Arabic". Ah, stupid Chloe. That's the language, sweetheart.

I have received numerous hate messages and kind of rude comments. People tell me I should be ashamed of myself for ever writing something like this.

I want to do a sequel for you fans of this series, but I don't know if I can do it. I left the One Direction fandom a long time ago and don't really understand the newest personalities of the boys or their inside jokes.

To those reading this still, let me get to the point. I might delete this entire book and never reveal it to another breathing soul. There will most likely not be a sequel, sorry.

I just don't understand this book and why people even like it. I never planned anything out and just wrote as I went.

But anyways, darlings, I understand why I still, to this day, get rude messages. I understand your confusion on most chapters. This story is so confusing to me.

I hate it, honest.

The fact of a story, being, "Here, we're a famous band that girls love. We have a big boss who wants us to kidnap a girl! Why? No idea! Why work on records when we can do this!1!1!1!1!1"

But please, stop with the hateful comments and god-awful messages.
Thank you.

Sorry to let you down. Thanks for everything! 💗

Sincerely,
brightlittlemixer.