Spooning and Driving

*NEXT DAY*

  I woke up. I turned and looked out the window. I must’ve fallen asleep on the couch. I felt something  on my waist. I had just noticed an arm wrapped around me. I turned around and looked. Blondie. I screamed as loud as I could, and fell off of the couch. Hit eyes slapped open. “OH MY GOD.” I yelled. He sat up quick. “what?” he asked looking around quickly. “We were spoo-…” I got caught off by his hand on my mouth. “Shh! I didn’t know. You fell asleep on me!” He said.

 I furrowed my eyebrows. “No. I wouldn’t spoon with you, even if I had too.” I said as I pulled his fingers off of my lips. He looked hurt. I got up, and went into the kitchen. I looked at the cabinets thinking of where cups would be. “I bet it’s this one.” I thought to myself. I opened the high cabinet. “Nice, Perrie!” I said. I looked up into the cabinet on my tippy toes. The only cup left was at the very top. I jumped trying to get the cup down, and grunted each time. “Ugh!” I grunted as I felt completely defeated. I tried again, and jumped a little bit higher. I felt a tight grip on my waist, which lifted me higher. I grabbed the cup, and my toes touched the ground lightly, like air. 

 I turned around to be face to chest with curls. His… bare chest. I looked up at him. “Thanks.” I said. He nodded, and walked over to the table. It only took seconds to realize he was in his boxers. I blushed at the sight of it. Quiff came in, and sat at the table too. I went to the sink, and turned on the water. It poured into the cup. I pressed the cup against my lips, and drank the water.

  I drank the cup dry. The two boys looked at me with wide eyes. I shrugged. “When you get kidnapped, you get thirsty.” I smiled. They nodded. I sat at the table. “H-…How long do you guys plan on keeping me?” I asked, bravely, waiting for an answer. “As long as we please.” Curls smiled. I nodded. “About my clothes?” I asked looking at quiff. “Ah, right. I was going to tell you later, but I can now. We will drive you to your mum’s house, or your house, whoever’s it is. One of us will go in with you, so we know you don’t tell her anything. You will grab whatever you need. You will tell her you’re going on a trip for a while with your new friends.” Quiff said. I nodded taking in that information. 

 “I think I need to know your names if she asks.” I said. Curls took my hand. “I’m Harry.” He winked as I pulled it away. I looked at quiff. “I’m Zayn.” He said. “Blondie?” I asked, thinking of the spooning. “You mean the one you were spooning with?” Harry smirked. I gave him a glare. “Sh.” I warned. He smiled and stopped. “Niall.” Zayn said. “And buzz cut?” I asked. “I already know Louis.” I said. “Liam. The Dad of us all.” Harry said. “Who did I bite?” I asked. “Me.” Harry smirked. “Sorry.” I sighed. He shrugged. “I don’t mind it. You were feisty. It was sort of a turn on.” He smiled. I rolled my eyes, and stood up. “Come on. We’re going to my Mum’s.” I told them. They nodded, and led me to the driver’s seat. “Drive.” Zayn said. “No.” I said. He clenched his fist. He noticed I was looking at it, and was scared, so he calmed down. I sat in the passenger’s side, as Harry drove.