Open Night Cabinets

*Next night*

It was seven forty-five, and we walked into the school. The boys were looking at all of the little kids. “LUX!” They all screamed as they ran for the baby in the woman’s arms. I smiled at all of their faces. I stood back as they all played with the baby. The woman came over to me. “Hi! I’m Lou!” She smiled. I shook her hand. “Perrie Edw-…” I started. I got cut off by someone pulling me. I looked at Louis pulling me. I looked back at the woman I believe that name is Lou Teasdale, a ‘sorry’ smile. I hid the scarce about what he was going to do.

 He pulled me into a classroom. Nobody was in there. He put the door’s blinds down, and locked the door. “Please sit.” He told me. I sat down on the desk instantly. He sat at the teacher’s desk, putting his head in his hands. I looked around the classroom. He sighed. “You can’t tell anybody your last name.” he said, running his hands through his hair. “The whole plan will be ruined.” He mumbled. I looked down at my dangling loose feet. I saw feet come in front of mine. I looked up at Louis. We shot our heads over to the door immediately. The door was trying to open. Someone was banging on it. I looked at Lou, who then looked at me. I looked around, looking for somewhere to hide. We heard keys shove into the lock. I took his hand tightly, and ran towards the metal cabinet in the room.

 I opened it, and pulled him in with me. It was a small, tight fit. We were face to face, and to be honest, it was quite awkward. He had his eyes locked on me. I looked up at him. Someone opened the door. “Shit.” He mumbled. I put a finger to his mouth for him to hush. He smirked. You could hear the person sit down in a chair, and relax. I banged my head onto Lou’s shoulder, in annoyance. He giggled, and I looked at him. I covered his mouth. I stood up straight. My back was already hurting. I heard someone else come in. 

 “Hello, Mr. Big!” The woman said in a seductive tone, I am guessing to the person who came in. I am also guessing it was a man…