Whip Creme Thongs (Nothing Sexual e_e)

I walked into the house following Louis. “Oh my god.” I smiled. He took me upstairs. “This is your room!” He smiled. I looked around. “Thanks so much!” I smiled. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and hugged him. “You’re so… happy?” he smirked. “I have never seen anything so beautiful!” I smiled. “I know. Just thank my mother and father.” He winked. I rolled my eyes, and jumped out of his arms.

 “Okay, where are Harry, Niall, and Zayn?” I asked. “In their new rooms unpacking.” He smiled. “Okay, where are my bags?” I asked. He pointed towards the closet. I went and looked. I dragged out the suitcases. I threw them on the bed. I unzipped them, as Louis sat on the bed across from me. He only thing between us was the suitcase. He sat criss-cross, as did I. I dug into the suitcase, and grabbed something. I pulled it out, to see a cute sweater.

 I heard a laugh. I looked up. “Louis!” I screamed, trying to grab the thong. I turned red as a potato. “Stop it!” I laughed. “I’ll get you a bra to match it.” He flirted. “Stop!” I smiled. Zayn walked in, and saw the thong. His eyes widened. “Woah.” He snickered. Harry came in, asking about the commotion. “WOAH!” He laughed, looking at the thong. “How come you have never shown me?” Harry whined. I rolled my eyes. I was about to jump for it, when Harry took it.

 “I can just imagine it on you.” He smiled. He closed his eyes. “I come home from a long day at work…walk upstairs…into the bedroom…I see you on the bed…I walk over and ta-…” he says. I jumped on him, and took the thong. “Knock it off!” I yelled. “That would never happen, anyway.” I mumbled. “HA! She’s right. It would with me.” Louis winked. I rolled my eyes. “All of you are pervs.” I sighed. I felt a tap on my shoulder. “Niall isn’t, right?” Niall smiled, cocking his head, smiling, and folding his arms. “You’re fine.” I smiled, tickling his cheek.

 I unpacked everything, and left the room. I went down the hall, down the stairs, around the kitchen, and into the living room. Such exercise. “Hey guys.” I smiled. Dani looked at me, and smiled. “Hey! We’re just playing truth or dare. Lou took Lux home with her, so it’s just all of us.” She said. I nodded, and sat on the floor next to her. She and the boys seemed to be getting along. “Truth or dare, Per?” Louis asked me. I shrugged. “Dare.” I sighed. Everyone gasped. “What?” I asked. “Dares from Louis are always bad.” Niall said, shaking his head. “I dare you to put whip cream on your face, and let me lick it off.” He smirked. My jaw dropped. “Ew! No! I don’t want you to lick my face!” I yelled. “A dare is a dare.” He shrugged. I covered my face, and stood up.

 I walked into the kitchen, and walked to the refrigerator. I looked in it. It was huge and full. I finally found it, and sat at the kitchen island. I stuck my finger in it, and smeared it all over my face. I put it back in the fridge, and walked into the living room. They all laughed at me. It was smeared all over me. I grabbed a stool, and sat on it in the middle of the room. Lou stood up, and he put his hand on his chin, ‘studying’ my face structure. “Hmm…” he smiled. He got closer, and I snapped my eyes shut. I felt his warm tongue on my cheek. “Ewww!” I cried out. He continued. “Louis! EW!” He kept licking it off. I felt him stop. He wiped some off of my cheeks. He places it on my….

Lips…

I snapped my eyes open to see a devilish smirk. He leaned in.

He kissed me.

I placed my hands on his chest, and which deepened the kiss. I broke it.

“I think you got it.” I said. He smirked, and sat down on the ground.

I looked at the boys and Dani. They looked shocked. I bit my lip as I dragged my stool back to its place.

“So… truth or dare?” I started awkwardly.

“Perrie, can you help me find the bathroom?” Dani asked me, as a hint she wanted to talk alone. “Sure, if I can find it…” I smiled. I stood up, and Louis watched me walk out. I ran up the stairs, looking around as Dani followed. We found it, and she pushed me in. “What were you thinking!?” she yelled. I shrugged. She was nice, but seeing this side was sort of scary. “I don’t know… I felt something. I couldn’t help but kiss back. BESIDES, he was just getting the crème off.” I giggled. She sighed. “I would have done the same.” She smiled. “Alright,” she relaxed. “Let’s try this again.” She sighed, taking my hand as she began to smile again.