Cleanin' Up Some Love

Harry had hit him.

“Louis!” Zayn and I both yelled. I got up and looked over at him. I began to cry. I looked up at Harry; his expression was blunt. He looked emotionless. “How could you?” I screamed at him. I ran and got on my knees. I crouched down to him. His head was bleeding. “God! Louis, wake up!” I yelled. I turned around to see Niall coming down the stairs. “W-what happened?” he yelled, looking at a bloody Louis. “That doesn’t matter! Help, will you!?” I screamed. I shook Louis. His eyes fluttered open.

 “who are you?” he asked.

“L-Louis? It-it’s me… Perr-…”

“Yeah, I know.” He snickered.

“You little shi-…”

“Help me up.” He demanded as I stood up.

 I took his hand and pulled him up.

 “Let’s clean you up.” I said, taking his hand. “We’ll be right back.” I sighed looking at Zayn, Niall, and scolded at Harry. He began to walk upstairs.

 When we reached the top, Liam and Dani popped out of Liam’s room.

“WOAH!” They both yelled at the same time.

“Don’t ask.” Louis said, walking into the bathroom.

I followed him in and shut the door behind us.

  He sat on the sink. I stepped back, observing him. I looked at all of the cuts on him, his knuckles, and his eye. His lips… that’s when he caught me.

 “Take a picture. It’d last longer.” He winked. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the towel next to him. I wet it in the sink, and put it on his knuckles.

 He looked at his knuckles. “W-Why did you hit him?” I asked. He shrugged. “Got mad.” He sighed.

 I nodded, and put it on his lip.

 He got even closer to me. “Don’t. I have been through enough drama today okay?” I warned. He looked me directly in the eyes and began to lean in. Our faces were almost too close.

“Louis…”

 He got closer…

“You can’t do this…”

Closer…

“Try and stop me.” He mumbled almost against my lips.

“That’s the problem.” I began. “I.. I just…I just cant.” I smiled as I grabbed his collar and kissed him. I heard a knock on the door and didn’t even stop. Louis deepened the kiss as he stood up. We continuously heard knocking until we BOTH heard a voice. “Perrie? Y-…You guys okay in there? I hear strange noises. What are you guys doing?”

Danielle.

 “Nothing! I’m just cleaning him up!” I yelled, gasping for air. “-..what are those smacking noises?” She asked. “Ew! Danielle! Gross! I’m using a sponge.” I laughed. You could tell she didn’t believe me. Louis grasped my waist and shoved my back to the door causing a loud bang. “GET SOME LOUIS!” I heard Liam yell. “We’re not doing anything, Liam. I just kicked my foot against the cabinet.” Louis smirked, looking down at me. “Whatever. You guys are disgusting. We won’t tell anybody.” Danielle sighed.

 “We’re not doing anything!” I yelled as Louis gripped my waist harder causing me to gasp as his sharp fingernails dug into my skin. “Ew!” Danielle yelled. I giggled and put my hands on his chest. “I’ll leave you two alone…” Danielle said.

 I heard footsteps leaving the door.

“Finally, all alone.” Lou smirked as he crashed his lips into mine.

 Let’s just say things didn’t go far, but it did get a bit crazy.