Painful Secrets

*HARRY’S POV* 

I waited on her porch. I heard yells, mostly from her Mum. I felt bad for her. I heard a large yell, then a scream, then a slap. I opened the door, to see her on the floor. I didn’t even know her name, but for some reason I cared for her. I ran down to her, and picked her up. “Put your legs around my waist.” I told her. She wrapped her legs around her waist, with her arms around my neck. I took her two cases, and walked outside, and shut the door. “Is that why you…and… Zayn?” I asked her. She nodded. Her Mum must do that often, because she seemed calm. 

 I grabbed all four, and walked with her still around me. Louis came out and took the cases. I wrapped my arms under her bum. She squirmed around, knowing I made her uncomfortable. I chuckled at her thoughts I could feel. Either that or it’s just me. I walked onto the bus. “It’s our little secret of what she did, okay?” I whispered in her ear. “Perrie.” She whispered. I shot a confused look. “My name.” she smiled. I smiled. “Oh. Well, that’s beautiful.” I smiled. “Hazry. Nice to meet you!” I smiled thinking of what her Mum called me. She laughed, and I sat her down. 

*So sorry it's short. I couldn't add it anywhere else. I have to space things out. 

SO, I am now going to just update more and more at 11:10 pm on a school night...

BAD TO YE' BONE. 

Plus I can't sleep.

OKAY, LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW! :D