Brutal Smirks.

He pushed himself off of me. I sat up. “What did you just fucking say?” He asked full of pure anger. “Sorry. I was just imagining someone else in your place.” I said. “Who?” “Oh no one, you know… Louis.” I said, putting my hands on my hips.

 He took my wrists, and pinned me to the wall. His hot breath on my blonde beaming hair. “You’ll never imagine that again. I’ll make him leave your mind. I’ll leave you to where you can’t ever walk again.” He smirked. I pushed him off of me. “As much as I want to, no. It’s not right. You kidnapped me for “the plan”. Not for brutal sex.” I hissed. I opened the door, and slammed it shut walking out of the room.

 The boys came out of their rooms.  Dani walked out of Liam’s. “What’s wrong?” Niall asked me. “Nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing is wrong. I am just here, crying. Don’t worry.” I hissed, running down the stairs. I looked around. “Where the hell am I?” I said to myself. I looked around. I hadn’t seen this room before. I wasn’t in the kitchen…not in the living room…I was in a room with a large window, and a couch. That’s all.

 I walked around, and found pictures of the boys everywhere. I sat on the couch. I sighed. I laid on my side, and bundled up.

 “I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want to be kidnapped! I just wanted to live a normal life, be a normal girl, help others, and that’s all. But no, I had to get kidnapped by five immature boys who scare the living hell out of me sometimes. And of course! Two of them like me.” I sighed to myself. I felt weight on the couch, and I sat up as I opened my eyes. “What’s wrong?” Zayn asked me. He looked as if he really cared. “I don’t know. I…Har…Harry tried to…I just don’t know, Zayn.” I cried. “Did Harry make a ‘move’ on you?” he asked. I nodded. He knew what ‘move’ Harry made. There was a long, long, long pause of since. “I’m sorry.” He randomly said. I looked over at him. “What?” I asked. “I never meant to hit you.” He said.

 I sighed. “It’s okay.” I slightly grinned. “No Perrie, it’s not. A man should never hit a woman. We didn’t even want to kidnap you. We are so going to go to he-…” “No you’re not. You’re not going to go there. You guys treat me somewhat of well. And besides, you apologized. You did the right thing.” I said. He took my hand. “Thank you. You always know the right things to say.” He said, pulling me in for a hug. “You’re welcome.” I smiled into his neck. We were hugging for a moment, until Louis walked in.

 “What happened between you and Harry?” he asked, calmly. I didn’t know what to say. He crossed his arms, and raised his eyebrows. “I’m waiting?” “He…I…Har…He tried something.” I sighed, looking down at my lap. “He tried to fuck you?!” He yelled. I looked up at him, and my head automatically nodded.

No….

Great.

 He ran out of the room, and up the stairs. I looked at Zayn, and Zayn covered my ears. I furrowed my eyebrows. I could hear yells through his hands, cries, and slams. He looked toward the stairs, and uncovered my ears. I wiped a tear off of my cheek, and was about to talk when Louis came down with a bloody nose, bloody knuckle, and a hurt lip. He came over to me, and smirked. “You moaned my name?” he asked. I nodded. “He wouldn’t stop.” I said. Zayn chuckled. “Good to know you were imagining me, still.” Lou smiled.

 Lou was smiling until he fell down.

 Behind him was a hurt Harry.