Chapter 27 - The Final

*two years later* 

Minho POV

Today is my wedding day. 

I see everyone entering in. 

Damn. Can't believe Anna and I invited that many people. 

I smile seeing everyone I pass by, I'm happy that they can be here to celebrate my special day. 

Everything is set up very nicely I feel like I'm in an aquarium. 

I LOVE AQUARIUMS. 

A/N: Here's a picture of the setup. Pretty right?

I continue to look around so I can find my friends

It's been an hour and none of them have arrived. 

 Are they all coming together? That would be pretty hard though considering the fact that a lot of them split apart to go to different universities and a couple moved far away. 

Only a few people stayed in town like Teresa, Alby, Me, Anna, Jazz, Winston, and Aris. 

Thomas and Newt chose schools in Chicago to go to so both of them went there. 

My friend Brenda moved to Europe. Have no clue why but she said she would be coming. 

I heard that Chuck is stressed with making up a bunch of tests for school in Colorado but he said he would be able to make it. 

The rest of his friends such as Gally split up around the state due to college and job opportunities. 

It still shocks me how Gally and I are friends though. 

"They'll be here soon." Someone says behind me. 

I turn around and see my soon to be wife. 

Anna. 

I don't deserve her. 

She deserves someone better. 

"Hey! Snap out of it!" she waves her hands around my face. 

She's so cute. 

"I'm admiring you!" I pull her into a hug. 

She pushes me right away a little aggressive but still a hint of playfulness. 

"Do you want to get my hair messed up?! Ah, Minho why are you like this?" She says even though she's mad she is still smiling. 

I return the smile but it's not strong enough. 

"They will be here. I know it." She puts her hand on my arm for comfort. 

"Agh. Why they gotta be late though?" I whine. 

I walk around a few steps to see if any of them have entered in yet.

None of them. 

I give Anna a disappointed look.