Chapter 12

Thomas POV 

"Find a hotel yet?" Newt asks me.

"What's our budget?" I reply back.

"hmmm, it doesn't matter. I can just pay for it, just choose whatever." He changes lanes.

Ahhhh he's so hot while driving.

I guess I have a thing for Newt while he's driving but he doesn't need to know that ;)

"Park Hyatt." I say after thinking for a few minutes.

"Damn" Is all he says.

"What?" 

"Nothing" he smirks.

"Are you serious?" I throw my hands up.

"Out of all the hotels I never thought you would choose that one." He smiles. 

"You said you were paying for it." 

"Very funny, Thomas." He then continues driving for another good ten minutes and takes an exit so we can get to our hotel. 

Newt POV

Since we didn't stop taht much during our ride we get to the hotel aoround 3 pm. Now thinking deeper into this whole trip there's not that much to do. We can probably go everywhere we want to in like hmmm two days. 

We'll figure it out because I don't want to go back to school. 

What's funny though is Thomas's reaction to the amount of money it costs just to stay three days.

Let us say about a good $800 since I wanted to have permissions to the pools, hot tubs, and all the unlimited stuff because I'm just that extra. A/N: "I'm just that extra" Sorry for writing this story so weirdly lmao  

We're sharing one room with two king-sized beds. Actually, I don't know what beds. As long as both of us have nice big beds I'm cool with it. Everything is very elegant and I try to hold my reaction back but wow this is a very nice hotel. I shouldn't be shocked though I knew it was going to be pretty nice. 

Thomas though.

He looks at everything with the biggest eyes. 

"umm, I'm going to take this bed. Is that okay?" He sets his stuff next to the bed. 

'No." 

"Oh." He starts to then pick up his stuff from the floor.

"I'm just joking. Brighten up will you? You're always telling me that." I say.

"you suck." 

"you love me."

That shuts him up for some reason. Well, I am the best.

I then collapse on my bed. 

I'm so tired.

I tell Thomas that I want to get some rest and then we will go out somewhere.

Thomas POV

 Newt told me that he was very tired which I get. He did all the driving, not me. 

He falls asleep within minutes. 

What am I suppose to do now?

I'm laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. I then turn and look at Newt whos sleeping on the bed next to me.

Wow.

I think I really like him.

Shit.

1 hour time skip