Chapter 3

Newt POV

Finally, school is over ugh I hate this school. I honestly never want to come here again.

Taking the bus after school is probably my favorite thing to do because everyone knows on the bus not to mess with me. I usually sit alone in the back. I like being alone. 

When everyone gets on the bus the bus starts to move and then all of a sudden the bus stops. 

Ugh. I pull my headphones out. How dare does this bus interrupt my panic at the disco. 

What the fuck... is that the guy that I bumped into me in the hallway? I saw him in Gym too.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO" he says to the bus driver. 

Is that Korean? What the-- hmm I wonder what his name is.

"Hey, asswhole" I say as I tap on the guys shoulder who's in front of me.

"What?"

"Whats his name?" I say pointing to the hmmm Korean lover.

"Be glad that I'm on the student council. His name is Thomas." He says.

"I don't care about you on the student council. Thanks though." I only said Thanks so I wouldn't sound completely mean.

Thomas seems normal. I was pretty harsh in the hallway with him. 

I wish I had his life. 

A happy life.

When Thomas finally sat down I don't know what came over me but I went and sat next to him.

I don't know how he felt about me sitting next to him but his expression definitely changed. I'm not usually nice to people but something about Thomas tells me that I should be nice to him. Well, this is going to be hard.

Thomas. He's very honest. He thinks that I hate him. Which may have been a little true at first but he thought I hated him so much that it scared him. I could see it bright and clearly. 

I told him that he didn't need to be scared of me but then he said how there are so many things happening in my life. 

That took me abruptly.

How does he know what is going on in my life? He has no idea what is going on. I can't believe he just said that. 

Luckily my stop was here. I didn't feel like talking to Thomas anymore.

The next morning  

Thomas POV 

I felt so bad for what happened with Newt on the bus that I didn't even go on the bus this morning knowing that we're on the same bus now. 

I should have been more careful about what came out of my mouth. 

Since my mom couldn't drop me off to school today I rode my bike to school.

Which only took fifteen minutes. I liked riding my bike. It reminded me of the times that I rode my bike before I moved here. 

I see my bus pull in.... Newt gets out.

He's wearing the most amazing sweater I have ever seen.

It suits him... he looks pretty good 

WAIT WHAT.

Shoot I forgot I wasn't straight.

But Newt is very good looking to be honest. I just noticed, but I don't like his attitude. 

Whatever. It doesn't matter. Yes, I do feel bad for what happened yesterday but he didn't explain anything. What am I suppose to do about that?

I go into the school.

Newt POV

What to wear today? I ask myself.

I look into my closet. I see more than 6 black t-shirts. 

I need more clothes. Hmmm. I find a sweater on the bottom of my closet.

*Flashback*

"What the fuck is this?" Newt says to his best friend, Danny.

"It's a sweater you dumbass," Danny says as he laughs.

"Danny what the fuck I don't wear sweaters." Newt attempts to give the sweater back.

"IT WILL LOOK GOOD ON YOU! You can get all the LADIES! Plus you need a new style stop with all the plaid shirts and your obsession with sweatpants." Danny gets out of his chair.

"HAHAHA VERY FUNNY." 

"Later Newt."

"Thanks, Dan"

"Don't call me Dan"

"See you tomorrow.... Dan"

"Shut up loser," Danny says while leaving Newts room.

The next day Newt didn't see Danny. 

A few days later he was visiting Dannys grave. 

*end of flashback*

Before I realized I started crying.

I miss you, Danny.

Every

Single 

Day

A/N : Hey guys! Sorry that this was kind of a sad chapter but I hoped you enjoyed! I will try to update more even though my school has started I really want to finish this story :) -Yusra