The Death Cure (no spoilers)

Just wanted to say how I felt about the third movie of the maze runner series.

I've been in The Maze Runner fandom for a little bit more than three years. 

I know that is not a lot but the fact that I read all the book and agh I swear I watched the first movie like five times. 

This whole series has such a big place in my heart and it is just so good and I don't know if you guys know what happens at the end of the death cure but it just - ahhh I can not explain with words how I feel it just really got me in the heart.

Personally, I think The Death Cure was the best movie in the entire series. 

I wish it was split into two parts though like Mockingjay for The Hunger Games because so much was going on in the movie. 

Okay, but like, every newtmas scene that would happen I would start screaming and omg my friend and I made a poster too for the movie and ahaha it was fun (just message me if you wanna see the poster we made)

Overall, the movie was actually pretty good even though I wanna sue James Dashner at the same time lol if you haven't watched it please please please go watch it!! 

It is really sad how it is the last movie ughhh I want more. The more newtmas the better.

I love you the maze runner fandom. 

                                                                    I love you Newt & Thomas. 

                                                               I love every single damn character.

 Except like wicked and what was that guy's name again? well, he died anyway. whatever. whoops. that's kinda a spoiler but I'm pretty sure everyone is happy he died lol. 

         Anyways,  my heart will always have a part with all the gladers and everyone.  <3

- Yusra