Chapter 14

Thomas POV

When I wake up I notice that an hour has passed by. 

I look over to my side and see Newt laying beside me. 

I touch my cheeks and they feel warm.

All because of Newt. 

I look up at the ceiling.

I can't believe that he kissed me back. Hell, he even said that he loved me back.

Isn't he straight? How can he love me back? 

Should I wake him up? He probably has to go home and do homework and obviously more important things than staying in my room.

I decide to wake him up.

I slowly get up from the bed and crouch down on the floor so I can see his face.

I gently shake him so he can wake up.

"Newt, hey! Wake up." I say.

After about two minutes he opens his eyes.

"Mhm." He says still laying in my bed.

After saying that he shuts his eyes again. 

Newt POV

My eyes open and I see Thomas. 

When I see him in front of me my heart changes.

It just fills up with happiness.

I can't believe we kissed.

Oh, I just want to go back to that.

Thomas. Agh.

I shut my eyes again. I just want to stay next to him.

God. I guess I have feelings for him. They've always been there I just didn't pay enough attention to them.

Thomas notices me closing my eyes again but he doesn't say anything.

A couple of minutes go by and then finally get up from the bed and I see Thomas eating pancakes sitting on a chair across from me.

"Uh..." I say to him.

"I was hungry and I didn't want to eat anything else." He shrugs and shoves a piece of the pancake in his mouth.

Rubbing my eyes to wake me up from the nap I ask him

"Do you know when you're coming back to school?" 

"I don't know." 

I think.

"Wait, I didn't exactly ask why you haven't been coming to school." I look at him.

He doesn't say anything. He just eats his fucking pancakes.

"Thomas! I know you're now avoiding me!" I get up from the bed and get the pancakes from him.

He tries to reach them but I hold the plate high above my head and go sit back on the bed.

"Okay fine, fine, I will tell you." He finally says as he spins in his chair. 

"Since our whole fight it just ruined me and like I thought you never wanted to see me and like I thought you were just done and like I... I.." He trails off.

"And?" I reply.

"I really liked you. I still like you. I really really like you, and I just felt like you didn't feel the same about me and it stressed me out." He finishes off.

"Wow." Is all I say.

What else was I suppose to say?

I never knew he liked me.

I've been such an ass to him like how does he even like me is the question.

"Let me guess... you don't feel the same way about me, right? Like.." Thomas looks heartbroken.

"THOMAS NO!" I almost drop the plate in shock.

"No! I kissed you back, didn't I? God damn it. I care a lot about you it's just hard for me to explain right now but...  but I do feel something." I try to explain.

I really do like Thomas but how am I suppose to like say it? I don't know how to talk.

Thomas just nods. 

"Take your time, I understand,  but I think I will come back to school on Monday." He says.

That's three days from now. 

Not too bad since it's counting the weekend. 

"Okay. Catch up on your homework. I'm actually going to get going now." I say and get up. 

"Here are your pancakes." I walk over to him with his plate. 

"Thank you." He says smiling. 

Ah what am I suppose to do now?

Just leave?

But I mhm.

Should I?

No. No. I can't kiss him like I don't know. 

I then realize I'm still standing in front of Thomas, silent. 

Fucking shit I'm so awkward. 

"Alright! Bye Thomas!" I try to rush out of the room so things can't get worse.

Now when I'm a couple of feet from the door Thomas tells me to wait.

I turn around.

I see Thomas putting his plate on the table and he walks towards me. 

He then pushes me against the wall and kisses me. 

It felt fucking good.

More passionate and stronger from the first.

I kiss back with more force. 

A few seconds go by and Thomas pulls back. 

AND UGH RIGHT THEN I SAY 

"Mhmmm Thomas." 

God it sounds like I want him so badly. I guess I do oh my gosh.

"We will continue next time." He says to me laughing and then giving me a wink.

"Now get your headass out of here." Thomas turns me around and pushes me out the door. 

Once he closes the door behind me I put my hands on my lips.

I can't believe he just kissed me. 

AGAIN.

AND HE WINKED TOO.

WOW. GOD DAMN IT. MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT.

Wait... are we even together? I want to knock on his door and ask him but I will just save that question for Monday.

A/N : GEEEz. My Newtmas heart. Okay, don't think of me as some weirdo but I love those scenes in shows where like the guy pins the girl on the wall and kisses her IDK I JUST. Okay. You guys probably think I'm crazy now whoops. Hope you guys like the story so far but more is coming. Oh my way more is coming ahaha.