[Chanyeol] Sunset

Bianca's POV

I leaned against the back of the chair, looking at the sunset. The wind brushed across my face. the view was really beautiful. you have the perfect spot for watching the sun go down. The sun was really beautiful that you just want to pick it up and hug it— but that's physically impossible. 

I closed your eyes for a few minutes, picturing the wonderful moments with my boyfriend, the cute and adorable  giant.

Suddenly, I felt a lips on my cheeks.

as I open my eyes, my lips immediately curved. I touched his face, reassuring if he was real and not one of your fantasies again.

"Bianca, Why did you leave me? You know I hate waking up without seeing your face" he asked. he sat beside me and I sat up straight giving him space to sit, the chair was not that big for the two of us but we made a way to fit.

"sorry channie~ I watched the sunset" I smiled sweetly at him. he pecked my lips. short but romantic. 

Chanyeol leaned his back into the back of the chair and pulled me, now my face is resting on his chest.

"Our wedding, I tell you and promise you, it will be in a beach. The kissing part will be happening at the same time with the sunset" he informed you while brushing your hair.

"psh as if I'm gonna marry you" I teased him. he furrowed his eyebrows. pffft "hahahahahaha! naah just kidding! of course I do my honey~"

"Of course you will" he said.

"Conceited"

"You love me and I love you" he kissed me, now it's the passionate one. we only broke the kiss when he know that I was out of breath. silly channie~

"forever?" I took my hand out and ask him for a pinky promise.

"forever" he locked his arms with mine. we looked at each other and smile. Now I know I'm gonna be safe in the future with this giant here.