[Sehun] Swing Accident

Jarra's POV

“Whoever jumps the farthest wins.” I said as I ran to the swing sets. It was just a normal night after school. It’s just me and SeHun walking home and we always walk past this playground and the river.

 “The loser has to buy fishcake tomorrow!” SeHun ran after me quickly passing and sitting on the longer swing. The other swing wound over the bar, so the chain rusted and stuck onto the top.

 “Fine!” I hopped onto my high one, but quickly slipped off. It was too high up and I was too short.

 “I can’t get up!” I whined. SeHun couldn’t help, but get off of his own swing.

 “You’re so mean.” I shouted at the retard on the floor. The first thing he did when he got off his swing was fall because of how much he laughed.

 “Okay. I’m sorry.” He stood up still stumbling.

 “Whoa!” I screamed as he held me by the waist and propped me up. He held me up for a rather long time because I couldn’t get the swing. When I finally took hold of the swing, he arms were giving out.

 “Why are you so heavy?” He teased. I sat on the swing and smacked him.

“Shut up and let’s go.” I kicked his butt as he walked away to his swing. I stuck out my tongue and he did the same.

“One, two, three, jump!” We counted in sync and lifted off into the air. It wasn’t fair that he had a longer swing and longer legs, but I was lighter. He landed safely while I flew so far that I fell. I tumbled over to the grass.

 “Are you okay?” He tried pulling me up, but instead of standing straight… I tripped on my shoe lace making the both of us fall back. I landed on the grass while he was on top of me. This is such a cliché. I was going to push him off when his lips smashed onto mine. Without notice, I responded kissing him with my arms wrapped around his neck as his right arm supported his body while his left held my face. He bit the bottom of my lip beckoning me to open for him. I let him in and he took dominance. He let out a smile as he kissed me and I giggled when we let go,

 “I like you. No, I liked you to the point that I love you.” He pecked my lips and sat up and I sat up too. He looked into my eyes as I did also.

 “Dido.” I held his hand. He grabbed my other hand and stood up and slung me over his shoulder to give me a piggy back ride.

 “Is the sleepover still on for tonight?” I spoke into his ear and pecked his cheek. He nodded and we were just at the door step of my house.

 “Are you going to let me down? I need to get into my pajamas.” I said and he held onto me tighter.

 “I don’t want to let go. Can’t you just borrow mine?” He wondered while walking around the fence to his house.

 “I guess, but what about my pillow and blanket?” I thought aloud. He shrugged.

 “It’s not like we didn’t sleep together before.” He chuckled.

 “Shut up.”

“We didn’t do anything though. You know that I won’t be ready unless you are. I want you to be my first and my last.” He put me down on the steps of his house to take out his keys.

 “Why are you so sweet, but so stupid?” I smacked him. He left a kiss on my forehead while holding onto my arms swinging them.

 “I don’t think I’m sweet, but I’m stupid because I can never concentrate because of you. You always invade my mind ever second of the day.” I was blushing madly.

 “Now you’re being greasy.”

 “It’s called honesty, Jarra babe.”