[Luhan] Some Misunderstanding

Jeanette's POV

It was 3 a.m. in the morning and your husband Luhan hasn’t come home yet. You were so sleepy and your eyes felt so heavy but you weren’t able to sleep because you are so worried about him and the real reason was you missed him like crazy so you hope tonight you were able to see him. Lately he always came home late. The way he treated you wasn’t like a husband treat his wife it was more like you were just a maid to make foods for dinner and someone who was doing his laundry.

You were heartbroken but you never complain because you were the understanding wife who always think that he was tired from working for you guys living and because you love him. Suddenly the front door opened and Luhan got inside the house. He looked really tired it can be seen from his tired eyes and it broke your heart into a lot of pieces.

“Luhan-ah~ hows work?” you walked toward him “hey I know you haven’t eaten dinner so I made some let me reheated it for you ne?” before you could walked to the kitchen Luhan  said with his cold tone “no need. I’ve already eaten” you swore you were in the verge of crying but you did your best to hold the tears from pouring down. “ah- ne- ne then do you need something? Or-“ before you could finished your sentence he already walked to the master bedroom that both of you shared and said “just shut up. I’m tired and I just need to sleep. I don’t need you right now” then he slammed the door. You couldn’t take it anymore and you went to the swimming pool in your house and crying your eyes out.

“You changed. You weren’t the same anymore, you weren’t the cheerful, warm, caring you used to be. You always came home late without a proper reason, you always went so early in the morning, you never say my favorite words to me anymore, I miss your warm hug, I miss your sweet smile, I miss your manly scent, I miss you tickles kisses, I miss you nags, but most of all I miss you… a lot.” While you were crying your eyes out Luhan felt thirsty and went to the kitchen but without your notice luhan went across the swimming pool and decided to stop because you were crying and listened to your talking. “am I still your wife in your heart? Am I replaced?” hearing that made Luhan’s heart tore apart. “luhan-ah~ am I not good enough? Did I do something that made you tired with me? GOD I miss my Boyfriend” hearing your sobs made Luhan cried.

It hurts him so bad to heard it from you. “please GOD if im not the one who can make him happy then give someone that can make him happy. I want to see him come home with a smile across his face. Just knowing that he’s happy it makes me relieve. "luhan-ah~ I’m sorry if I only cause you burdens. I miss you luhan I really do” your legs started to getting weak but before you fell down you felt you strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist tightly securing you and holding you so you wont fall down. You could feel tears drop on your shoulder.

 “baby” you heard him. You heard him called you baby. You let yourself free from his hug and face him. You couldn’t believe of what he just said. That word, the word that he usually said to call you. He was shocked by your action but then he move forward which made you stepped back. “baby please” you couldn’t help but cry it hurts you so bad to seeing him cried like that “don’t luhanie I’m scared”. “of what baby? Its me your Boyfriend. Its me luhan baby”. “I’ll make you angry I know you are tired just sleep luhan don’t- don’t mind me I’m okay” you said as you wiped your tears. Before you could run away he hugged you so tight and it was impossible for you to break free since he was twice stronger than you.

Because of his treatment to you lately you were scared of him. You scared that if you said something or did something it would made him angry and the worst it would made him left you. “baby please I’m your Boyfriend don’t be scared of me I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry for my attitude. I’m so sorry if I treated you so badly. I’m so sorry if I hurt your feeling. I’m sorry baby please baby give me a second chance I promise with all my heart that I will never turn into this side of me anymore. I promise I will treat you as a wife deserve. I promise I’ll be the loving, caring, warm boyfriend I used to be. I promise I’ll be a better boyfriend for you. I’m sorry baby please forgive me” he said with tears flowed from his eyes.

You couldn’t take it anymore you broke the hug and looked at him in the eyes. “promise?” you said with your trembling voice. He cupped your face and said “cross my heart baby and I promise too to never break my promises” he looked at you with his pleaded eyes and both of you know it was your weaknesses. You nodded as you were agreed to gave him a second chance. Before you could say a word he sealed your lips with his kiss. You were shocked at the beginning but then you kissed him back which made him relieved. After seconds you broke the kiss and looked at him in the eyes with a smile across your face. A smile that luhan always loved to see, a smile whom always made his heart eased. He then caressed you cheek and said your favorite words with love in his eyes “I love you baby so much”. “I love you too luhan oppa so much” with that he kissed you again with so much more passion.

The next morning you woke up with his arm around your waist tightly and when you finally awake you realize that he was looking on you the whole time. He chuckled and said “good morning baby I love youuuuuuuuu~” then he gave you your morning kiss. You blushed. “I love you too oppa” there was a huge smile across your face your boyfriend is finally back, your boyfriend that you’ve been missed so much.