Screw The Movies...

Chapter Fifteen

Luke's P.O.V

I scanned my closet looking at what to wear after I got out of the closet. I just could not choose and outfit. It was never good enough for her to me. I need the perfect outfit for my first date with Ella. Then I saw my "you complete me shirt." I smiled and put it over my head. I knew she was an eighties wanna be like my so I grabbed my ripped jeans and put them on too. I looked at my hair in the mirror for the fiftieth time and fixed it a bit.

"Man I haven't seen you this nervous since or first gig." I jumped as Ashton was suddenly in the door way to my room.

"God dammit Ash," I said gripping me heart. "You scared the hell out of me." I breathed out and kept fixing my hair. He laughed at me and I glared at his through the mirror.

"Chill Bro."

"I can't chill, she's like perfect and I'm far from it."

"She said yes to you... she obviously likes you. There's no need to impress her." I looked at Ashton like he could ready mind.

"Ash, you know me." Was all I said.

"Yeah," He sighed. "I'm sorry I just want you to like yourself as much as everyone else does." He frowned and walked away. I looked at the time. Ten fifty seven. I breathed in and out slowly and walked to Ella's room.

Ella's P.O.V

"FUCK! MIRANDA?!" I yelled for my sister who was great at make-up and could fix all the problems I was currently having.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She ran into the bathroom and I turned to face her.

"Oh damn." She responded to my face.

"Yeah, this is why you were the pretty one..."

"Oh shut up." She took a make-up wipe and got all my make up off. She totally re-did everything and when she was done I was shocked. I actually might have looked good for once.

"Wow, thanks Miranda." I hugged her.

"No problem." She hugged me back and there was a knock at the door.

"Shit he's here! How do I look?!" I frantically motioned to my ripped blue skinny jeans and Bring Me The Horizon tank top. I was also, obviously wearing all my bracelets.

"Ya look great." She said in a weird accent and pushed me towards the door saying, "Go get em' tiger." I made a weird look and laughed at her choice of words before opening the door. We were wearing very similar outfits... Ripped jeans and tank tops. Well he was wearing a homemade cut off... with no short underneath... which was very distracting-

"Are you ready to go?" He asked shyly. Interrupting my thought.

"Oh, sorry," I mentally face-palmed. "Yeah."

He stepped out of the way and motioned for me to go ahead of him. I walked out of my room and shit he door. Luke walked beside me as we walked to the elevator.

"You know what I really wanna do one day?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

"What?"

"Get a lip piercing."

"Me too!" He smiled.

"We should get one together." I laughed.

"We really should, I usually tell Michael that he would have to go with me but, I think I'd rather go with you," He laughed and then looked like he realized something. "Would you rather go the the movies or get a piercing?"