That Is So Not Rock.

Chapter One

(Ella's P.O.V)

The clocked turned to eleven P.M and I turned to face my lazy co-worker, and best friend Hayley. "Okay, my house or your house?" I said.

"Is your sister home?" She asked. Jumping off the counter she had been sitting on for the past hour.

"Nope, she's at Steve's again." I said putting a few more game cases on the shelf.

"Then your house." She walked over to me waiting for me to start shutting down.

"Okay." I said and laughed, understanding that she wanted to leave. I went to the back and turned off the lights. I felt for the keys dangling around my neck to make sure I hadn't set them down any where. I pulled out the front door key and locked it behind Hayley and I.

"I'll see you in a couple minutes then?" She asked as we walked to our separate cars.

"Yep. See ya." I unlocked my car door and got in. If you didn't guess, I live with my sister. Our parents are shit and I had no where else to go so being the great person she is, she let me stay with her. My sister is a model for Rolling Stone magazine and yes we still live in a shitty apartment. We've never been the picky type. I'm a junior in high school but I'm taking online. I'm shooting for a major in science or literature when I get Into college, but anyway. Hayley had been my best friend for a long time.She's great, but also a little crazy.

When I arrived at my sister and I's shared apartment Hayley wasn't there yet. I took that as an advantage and got into the shower to be rid of the eight- hour-shift-smell. You know... sweat. When I came out, she was sitting on my couch with a HUGE pile of movies. I smiled and went into my bedroom to get dressed. I threw some comfortable clothes on and put my hair up.

"LOOK WHAT I GOT!" Hayley screamed holding up all the Twilight movies, candy, popcorn, and Mountain Dew. I laughed.

"EPIC." I smiled and sat next to her on the couch.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" She crawled to my DVD player and put the first one in.

_________________

I heard my phone going off but my mind wasn't quite up yet. Ella, get up. Ella, you're phone... it's ringing. ELLA! My mind yelled at me.I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone off the table next to my couch. I cleared my throat and answered the phone. "Hello?" I answered trying my best not to sound tired.

"Hey Ella. I know it's your day off but do you think you could get a hold of Hayley and come into work? I'll give you guys a bonus! Chris and Ezra called in sick." My boss answered.

"Yeah sure no problem, just give us some time to get ready." I replied.

"Thanks so much! Bye Ella,"

"Bye." I looked over at Hayley snoring on the floor.

"Hayley." I said. Nothing.

"Hayley, wake up." Still nothing.

"HAYLEY!" I said and threw a pillow at her.

"Hm? What?" She said and looked up at me.

"We have to go to work."

"WHAT?!" She replied.

"And we're getting a bonus." I added. She got up and flew to my bathroom so fast it was in-human...

"I think you left speed marks on my carpet!" I yelled to her.

"I NEED TO SAVE UP FOR ONE DIRECTION TICKETS."

"Oh my god..." I whispered under my breath.

"DON'T YOU oh my god ME!" My eyes got big at the fact that she heard that... I laughed it off and went to my kitchen to make Hayley breakfast. When Hayley was dressed and out of the shower, I nodded at the plate I had made her. She frowned at me for not eating but also knew not to mention anything.

(Hayley's P.O.V)

I turned on the T.V from where I was sitting in the kitchen and One Direction was on T.V . I ran and flipped over the couch, grabbing the volume remote, and turning up the T.V. "That was pretty impress-"

"SHHHHH!" I cut Ella off.

"One Direction are in L.A for a total of three shows this week." The news reporter said.

"OH MY GOSH! WE HAVE TO FIND THEM!"

"I am SO not stalking One Direction with you," She said and put her ps4 lanyard over her head.

"You're such a downer." She laughed.

"You know that's not my style of music."

"Well they're touring with a rock... ish band!"

"Really?" She said sarcastically-excited.

"Yeah!"

"What's the name of it?"

"Five Seconds Of Summer."

"That doesn't really sound like a rock band to me." She scoffed.

"Well they are!"

"Show me some of their songs." I pulled out my phone and played a song.

"She's Seventeen I told her I'm twenty,

Can't take her our cause mom's got no money,

Its stuff like this that makes me wish,

I could change somehow."

Ella started laughing. "What?"

"That's not rock." She said continuing to laugh.

"Whatever, come on." I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

A/N Sorry it's so short! ~TheCurlyOnesMinexx